Instant messaging...

So I was just reviewing my kid's cell phone log, when I noticed that there was a tab labelled "messenger" across the top. Now, I don't remember seeing this before, but as I checked it out, it had the various instant messaging sites listed in the drop-down menu. My question is this: does the android version of Flexispy have the messenger capture capability now? If so, how do I activate capture? If not, when? Thanx! :D

So I was just reviewing my kid's cell phone log, when I noticed that there was a tab labelled "messenger" across the top. Now, I don't remember seeing this before, but as I checked it out, it had the various instant messaging sites listed in the drop-down menu. My question is this: does the android version of Flexispy have the messenger capture capability now? If so, how do I activate capture? If not, when? Thanx! :D

So far we are capturing Blackberry Messenger on Pro-X for Blackberry only (latest release 1.03). Other products and updates may enable more IM captures in the future, but there is no official schedule for them yet.

So far we are capturing Blackberry Messenger on Pro-X for Blackberry only (latest release 1.03). Other products and updates may enable more IM captures in the future, but there is no official schedule for them yet.

Well, then I say, get it on the "official schedule" pdq! :lol:

Well, then I say, get it on the "official schedule" pdq! :lol:

When it is available it will be announced on our main website and support page.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    austincox1234