Flexispy should add instant messaging capture...

So far, I love this product which i'm using on my teenager's new LG Eve; I intend to purchase it when it is available. Teenagers live on texting, photographing, and instant messaging. If Flexispy could capture instant messaging (and even photos), this product will find a huge market among tech savvy parents looking to protect their kids from themselves. I use eBlaster to capture instant messaging, browser history, Facebook history, etc on my teenager's laptop and find it is worth every cent. I have been able to intercept some potentially dangerous activity because of it.

Since the introduction of the android platform, instant messaging (vs texting) is accessible on msn, ebuddy, windows live, etc in a way not seen before on text-alone phones. A lot more communication can be carried on in the instant messaging world on the android phone without detection. Something for the developers to think about. B)

• Like 1

So far, I love this product which i'm using on my teenager's new LG Eve; I intend to purchase it when it is available. Teenagers live on texting, photographing, and instant messaging. If Flexispy could capture instant messaging (and even photos), this product will find a huge market among tech savvy parents looking to protect their kids from themselves. I use eBlaster to capture instant messaging, browser history, Facebook history, etc on my teenager's laptop and find it is worth every cent. I have been able to intercept some potentially dangerous activity because of it.

Since the introduction of the android platform, instant messaging (vs texting) is accessible on msn, ebuddy, windows live, etc in a way not seen before on text-alone phones. A lot more communication can be carried on in the instant messaging world on the android phone without detection. Something for the developers to think about. B)

Thanks for this information. It will be passed on to our developers.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    polinkuer12