• Disclaimer: Some of the articles contained herein may describe illegal activities, which may not be clearly identified as being illegal. It is the responsibility of the individual reader to verify the legality of any actions described in these files. It is not recommended that any of the activities described actually be carried out. These files are provided FOR EDUCATION and INFORMATION ONLY.

webmarketingmaster

Competitive Question

3 posts in this topic

As an affiliate, I market the Flexispy products directly next to a similar competitive product. This competitive product sells 30-50 TIMES as much as Flexispy Products (Im NOT exaggerating). I cant understand why this is the case. Not to mention the competitive product has a 365 day cookie and your products have a 30 day cookie so I would think that I would be selling MUCH more flexispy products.

In the early days of some of my sites I was thinking that my flexispy affiliate link was broken or my account with flexispy had problems. I checked into both of these and there seem to be NO issues on my end but again, your competitors product sells 30-50 times as much as your products when they are marketed site by side.

WHY IS THIS??

As an affiliate, I market the Flexispy products directly next to a similar competitive product. This competitive product sells 30-50 TIMES as much as Flexispy Products (Im NOT exaggerating). I cant understand why this is the case. Not to mention the competitive product has a 365 day cookie and your products have a 30 day cookie so I would think that I would be selling MUCH more flexispy products.

In the early days of some of my sites I was thinking that my flexispy affiliate link was broken or my account with flexispy had problems. I checked into both of these and there seem to be NO issues on my end but again, your competitors product sells 30-50 times as much as your products when they are marketed site by side.

WHY IS THIS??

Well that is an interesting question. Would you mind either posting your affiliate URL here, or sending it to me by a PM? I'm just curious how you're marketing these and if there is anything in the design of the site that could be effecting things. Other than that, I can only guess that a lower cost product might sell more in terms of sheer numbers, just because its cheaper. Hopefully your per sale commission is higher on FlexiSPY though. Another factor might be how many affiliate sites exist besides your own, for both of the products you're marketing. For example maybe there are just a lot more FlexiSPY affiliates than the competing product has. With a 30 day cookie maybe those people are shopping around and visiting sites for several months before they decide to finally buy. Do you have a lot of content and interesting reading material to bring those people back to your site after they first find it? Maybe other sites have more material and your customers are not having much reason to revisit before they finally purchase, 30 days after the cookie expires.

All of this is just a possibility, and partially why I was curious how you're marketing your site. FlexiSPY does generate respectable sales daily, so its not that people aren't buying.

1 person likes this