Whatsapp not working, Call recording and IM Recording also not working.

asdfmovie123

Still havent heard back from you. The features you said its working does not work. i'm afraid i'm gonna have to refund if i dont hear from you anytime soon. There is not even 1 guy asking for debug logs which gives me the impression that you know exactly what the problem is and it cannot be fixed, if that's the case, please do tell me so i can initiate a refund. i did not buy the extreme package just to get basic functionality.

• 3 months later...
On 8/10/2021 at 6:54 PM, asdfmovie123 said:

Been observing since almost a month now, I specifically asked customer support if these options are working with this specific phone on the specific non-rooted device. They said yes, but nothing is working. Please help.
E-mails and KEYLOGGER are also not working at all.

133340 number @Dakota

I'm also having this problem.

IM's Emails and keylogger stopped working after a few days on a non rooted Android 10.

Please look into this problem that seems to be happening to allot of users.

Ticket ID #154223

• 3 weeks later...

having the same problem. apart of a few pictures, very very few IMS get through (5 conversations and few bits in those in 2 weeks),  keylogger not working, email not working,  nothing really working, that few bits come through  shows aessibility  is still on, I was referred to the troubleshooting guide, everything was followed correctly, the installation done remotely, in the 3rd week of my subscribtion (premium) its very frustrating

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rufus80 said:

nothing works its a scam why did i purchas premium if no featuers of it work   ... hve the guts to at least refund when you deliver a product you KNOW is not reliable

Well it works for a few hours but by the middle of the day you have to restart the accessibility thing and restart the remote device. 

It seems that the app crashes after some time and you have to restart it. Just give the app a watchdog to deal with it. 

• 3 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, blackadonis03 said:

I reinstalled the app and it said license key already in use

If the license is currently active on a particular device. 

Then it will show you that kind of error if you try to activate the license right away. 

To resolve this, you must deactivate the license first on your dashboard. 

Simply go to your HELP Tab within your account. To get the correct instruction for deactivating the account