"Lookout" anti-virus comes up "Virus found"

Hey Guys,

First off i would like to say the program is great so far and almost undectable.....impressed. The "MBACKUP" in the manage apps menu can be explained until the paid version is available....My problem is that target phone is running "LOOKOUT" anti-virus and it is saying ""MBACKUP" is potentially a dangerous program then it gives you the option to IGNORE or UNINSTALL....I know that this program is safe but the person with the TARGET phone does not....This for me really threw a wrench in things...Can you tell me if I can make this problem go away by changing settings on target phone or is this something on the Flexispy end.....I thank you for any advice you can give me as the program will most likely be un-installed by the target phone user (mine anyway)

Hey Guys,

First off i would like to say the program is great so far and almost undectable.....impressed. The "MBACKUP" in the manage apps menu can be explained until the paid version is available....My problem is that target phone is running "LOOKOUT" anti-virus and it is saying ""MBACKUP" is potentially a dangerous program then it gives you the option to IGNORE or UNINSTALL....I know that this program is safe but the person with the TARGET phone does not....This for me really threw a wrench in things...Can you tell me if I can make this problem go away by changing settings on target phone or is this something on the Flexispy end.....I thank you for any advice you can give me as the program will most likely be un-installed by the target phone user (mine anyway)

Please submit this as a support ticket so that our engineers can help you with this.

Have you received a "fix" for this problem?

This is a newly reported issue, and a Ticket has been opened for our developers to look into it. If it results in an update then we'll post the announcement in our NEWS section as soon it becomes available.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm having the same LOOKOUT issue. It seems as if this is a heavy duty match for Flexispy. I hope you guys can fix the LOOKOUT detection problem because LOOKOUT seems to be gaining in popularity. A wrench in an otherwise excellent product so far.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Nathanael