Additional Feature Request

wishbonesr

I was hoping to get a dialog on what others would like to see added to this software.

Below is a list of items that I believe are essential and bonus

Essential

Contacts

Voice Notes

Photos

Videos

Bonus

Monitor other apps like facebook, and myspace iphone apps.

I was hoping to get a dialog on what others would like to see added to this software.

Below is a list of items that I believe are essential and bonus

Essential

Contacts

Voice Notes

Photos

Videos

Bonus

Monitor other apps like facebook, and myspace iphone apps.

Thanks for all these suggestions :)

Interesting. I would reason that if you had access to their emails, as I am assuming one would, then you would have access to their Facebook/Myspace activity and/or passwords.

So, does this software enable you to browse through past emails stored on the target phone?

Interesting. I would reason that if you had access to their emails, as I am assuming one would, then you would have access to their Facebook/Myspace activity and/or passwords.

So, does this software enable you to browse through past emails stored on the target phone?

Altus, I'll give you this one but if you have further questions about how the software works please post them in either the Pre-Sales or another more appropriate board. This area is for feature requests only.

The software will capture communications that occur while it is running. It can't capture data pre-existing data because it doesn't actually read the data from the phone, it simply monitors incoming/outgoing communications. You are right that if you're monitoring email you might get those passwords, but on the other hand passwords are usually only entered into the login pages, unless a request for lost password is received by email.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Being able to track emails being sent by GMAIL would also be very useful. One has to enter the password in order to access account on HTC EVO phone. Also tracking applications like FRING or Instant messaging.

Our Omni software for Android now captures emails through the main 'Gmail' email application.

Future versions of FlexiSPY will indeed capture Contacts, Photos and Videos, among other things. We're working to release this but it requires new back end server updates as well as the software client for the Target, so please be patient. More features are coming!!

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    leo1819