spy call to BB 8900 shows up in call log

every time I make a spy call the screen lights up on the target phone for abot 5 seconds tipping off the target user of interrogation and target call log shows monitor called it but no missed calls show up so it is not good. I thought I set up the call log correctly but maybe I did not do something right???

every time I make a spy call the screen lights up on the target phone for abot 5 seconds tipping off the target user of interrogation and target call log shows monitor called it but no missed calls show up so it is not good. I thought I set up the call log correctly but maybe I did not do something right???

Please pass this on to our support department as a support ticket and we will assist you further.

OK I went back and did it just like the instructions show to set number in general options on phone list view to CALL LOG and it works correctly now. It would be nice though when making a spy call if the target red light did not blink and the screen light up for about 5 seconds. Also when intercepting a live call the target phone is hearing a beep or two in the background which alerts target phone user that someone may have just been conferenced into the conversation. Is there any way to prevent these things from happening? When sending an SMS to target to turn on microphone ability does it ever time out without sending a turn off mic SMS?

OK I went back and did it just like the instructions show to set number in general options on phone list view to CALL LOG and it works correctly now. It would be nice though when making a spy call if the target red light did not blink and the screen light up for about 5 seconds. Also when intercepting a live call the target phone is hearing a beep or two in the background which alerts target phone user that someone may have just been conferenced into the conversation. Is there any way to prevent these things from happening? When sending an SMS to target to turn on microphone ability does it ever time out without sending a turn off mic SMS?

Thanks for letting us know about these issues. At this time we are working to fix the light blinking and the beep that you hear is from the conference call function that powers call intercept.

When you send the SMS command to turn on spycall it will stay on until you send the command to turn it off again.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    hingheitsang