Port conflict issue between Flexispy and others BB apps

I have installed flexispy light in a BB Pearl 8110 and although I receive calling logs and emails, the program can not get any SMS.

I suspect that Flexispy is having a Port conflict issue with other BB Apps installed in the phone to handling SMS.

There is any way to fix this?, because my main interest when I adquire flexispy was check SMS.

I have installed flexispy light in a BB Pearl 8110 and although I receive calling logs and emails, the program can not get any SMS.

I suspect that Flexispy is having a Port conflict issue with other BB Apps installed in the phone to handling SMS.

There is any way to fix this?, because my main interest when I adquire flexispy was check SMS.

Have you tried gaining access to the TARGET phone, loading Flexispy, unchecking SMS, restarting the TARGET phone, loading Flexispy and checking SMS again and then restarting the phone to see if that fixes it?

If not please submit a diagnostic report to our support site and we will assist you further.

Have you tried gaining access to the TARGET phone, loading Flexispy, unchecking SMS, restarting the TARGET phone, loading Flexispy and checking SMS again and then restarting the phone to see if that fixes it?

If not please submit a diagnostic report to our support site and we will assist you further.

I did those four steps and nothing. Could serve uninstall and reinstall flexispy in the target phone?

I did those four steps and nothing. Could serve uninstall and reinstall flexispy in the target phone?

Before you reinstall you need to deactivate. Please save all data from your web account to your PC. Please submit a support ticket to us for further assistance.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Patrick33