WHATSPAPP ISSUE. FS can't intercept and upload user typing.

Brutus66

Hi there,
I'm observing since 21 of this month that FS can't intercept
and consequently upload the user typing.
What I can see in the Whatsapp chats (don't know
about other IMs) is text received by the user.
I guess is related with last update of WAPP.
Any other visitor of this forum has experienced
the same issue?
Samsung S8
Android Pie 9
Rooted

• Brutus66 changed the title to WHATSPAPP ISSUE. FS can't intercept and upload user typing.
  • 2 months later...

We have tested on the latest version of WhatsApp '2.21.19.21' with the latest version of FlexiSPY for Android (Advanced) and cannot recreate your issue.

That said you were not using the latest version of FlexiSPY (5.3.2) which contains improvements to WhatsApp capturing and so we have remotely upgraded FlexiSPY on your device to the latest version. We also see that you are using an older version of WhatsApp '2.21.14.24'. Please send and receive a WhatsApp message on the Target device and if outgoing messages are still not captured then please upgrade to the latest version of WhatsApp.

• Like 1

Hi, Dakota...I didn't see any upgrade since two days ago on the dashboard. 
The new version of FS you pushed remotely seems to work well, good job!
I will keep informed later if the new version is working flawlessly.
Thanks again for your great job, here, on the forum and your assistance.
TOP!

• 1 month later...
On 7/26/2021 at 9:22 PM, Brutus66 said:

Hi there,
I'm observing since 21 of this month that FS can't intercept
and consequently upload the user typing.
What I can see in the Whatsapp chats (don't know
about other IMs) is text received by the user.
I guess is related with last update of WAPP.
Any other visitor of this forum has experienced
the same issue?
Samsung S8
Android Pie 9
Rooted

hello I have the same problem for a few days. WhatsApp displays only the text received on the portal and I cannot update the software from the portal. i read that dakota and the flexispy team can update the software remotely. can you help me?
Thank you

A me hanno risposto nel ticket è che loro da remoto possono farlo ma è la stessa procedura che facciamo noi dal portale e dicono che deve avere una connessione stabile e spazio di memoria (ma logicamente noi sappiamo che è tutto apposto). E l'altro metodo è di disinstallare il software e reinstallarlo.

10 hours ago, Brutus66 said:

Il problema è stato risolto con la nuova release ma io ho due telefoni e non riesco a fare nessun upgrade.
Non è possibile che su tutti e due i telefoni non ci sia spazio, il problema deve essere un altro.

Se riesco vorrei provare a reinstallare una versione precedente di WhatsApp e vedere se torna a funzionare come prima (bloccando gli aggiornamenti automatici delle app logicamente)

• 3 weeks later...

Ciao,
non è una cosa fattibile perché WAPP fa aggiornamenti continui e se li sospendi dopo un pò non ti lascia più utilizzare l'APP.
Quello che non capisco è come mai non vada a buon fine l'aggiornamento, secondo me non è un problema di spazio.
Sono due telefoni da 64 GB....mi pare molto strano.

On 12/3/2021 at 7:23 AM, geppy33 said:

Se riesco vorrei provare a reinstallare una versione precedente di WhatsApp e vedere se torna a funzionare come prima (bloccando gli aggiornamenti automatici delle app logicamente)

Dopo aver notato difficoltà sull'ordine temporale dei messaggi e un pò di confusione sulla visualizzazione dei messaggi ( messaggi attribuiti a chi riceveva anziché a chi scriveva e viceversa), ho parte un ticket, loro mi hanno risposto di istallare la versione 2.21.19.21 e di bloccare gli aggiornamenti, così ho fatto ma netti miglioramenti non ci sono stati. Forse fa meno confusione, tuttavia il primo messaggio  viene quasi sempre attribuito alla persona che ha il device con Flexispy indipendentemente da chi l'ha scritto.