Blackberry Messenger

• 3 months later...

It should when Messenger capturing is released, but this is not official yet. We expect Blackberry Messenger capturing to be available by sometime early next quarter.

hi i have problems capturing the blackberry messenger i have the 5.0 version the other funtion is working well but the blackberry messenger records i csnt see it in the web site

• 1 month later...

hi i have problems capturing the blackberry messenger i have the 5.0 version the other funtion is working well but the blackberry messenger records i csnt see it in the web site

It is not working for me either in 4 different phones... BBM capturing just DOESN´T WORK... I have version 5.01 BBM and version 3.04 BB pro...

• 3 months later...

I have a Phone on OS v5.0.0.997 nad BBM v5.0.1.41. Everything works BUT BBM capture. It just doesn´t work...

Holatodos, you just replied to a question posted nearly 4 months ago. BBM capturing usually does work but can also be tricky sometimes. If you are having problems you need to register at the Support Center and submit a Ticket so someone can help you. Please don't just come to the forum and add to old threads claiming something doesn't work.

• 3 weeks later...

Holatodos, you just replied to a question posted nearly 4 months ago. BBM capturing usually does work but can also be tricky sometimes. If you are having problems you need to register at the Support Center and submit a Ticket so someone can help you. Please don't just come to the forum and add to old threads claiming something doesn't work.

You can see I am a reseller. I have made MANY installations as you can see on my account. But the truth is BBM monitoring function only works for a very limited number of phones. For 8900 we have only being able to make it work for BBM version 5.0.0.65 and 5.0.0.66. Same for 9100 and 9000. We have tried MANY otrher versions of BBM on these phones but BBM monitoring doesn´t work...

Yo, as a company, should be honest with people and tell them that BBM monitoring doesn´t always work for all the supported phones listed on your page. Or at least tell people exactly what OS and BBM combinations for every given phone version have been tested as working...

Also your Live Support is the worse ever... It is limited to just tell you to open a ticket, but there´s never someone online that can actually assist you with urgent technical matters...

I don't understand how you expect to receive support when you only reply months later every time we reply. Further, the only thing I see you doing in this thread is complaining, and that's not requesting support.

As said previously, if you are having troubles, you need to submit a Ticket. If you don't do that, there really is nothing to complain about. All customers having technical difficulties receive personal attention of a high service quality when submitting an official Ticket. That is a common support protocol among all technical and service providers, and is not hard to follow. Simply making public complaints really doesn't help anyone.

It is also absolutely true that all models we publish as supported, ARE supported. I am not sure exactly what features you are referring to, but your claim that not all stated models work is inaccurate. It is always possible however that some phones in certain cases may have various problems. Is there any computer or piece of software on the planet that isn't the case with? Again, it is why we provide Ticketed support.

if you are going to Live Chat when you really should be submitting a Ticket, then I can see why you aren't happy with the chat service. Live Chat is not meant for extended trouble-shooting and complex technical issues. We state clearly in our KB articles and a special blog post exactly what type of service can be provided by each of our formats (phone, chat and Tickets). There is good reason for this, as our live chat is anonymous. You don't have to login to receive our live chat, and we will not discuss private details or any proprietary account data without customer verification and authenticated status. Would you really prefer that we discuss your private accounts with anyone who simply claims they are the owner of the software? A lot of phones would get deactivated that way, as many people often pretend to be the customer in live chat, just fishing to find out if the software is on their phone. If they have learned enough from the real customer, they sometimes come to live chat asking to disable and refund the purchase as well!

The other reason Tickets are preferred for more technical issues is because we can't possibly give you several steps worth of instructions in chat, and then expect you to be able to perform those steps accurately and get back to us without it being thoroughly documented in a written process. Some companies provide basic support only, leaving you wondering what kind of an answer you just received. Not us, in fact in our Ticket replies we often write very long, thoroughly documented process and offer advice to our customers well beyond what people ever expect of a support department. Complicated technical issues need a solid, documented process of trouble-shooting or resolution for the customer to follow. We can't do that in chat. In fact the customer will be left trying to remember what we just said as soon as they go offline. Not so in written, personal communication.

I implore all of our customers to read this blog post:

http://community.flexispy.com/index.php?/blog/5/entry-3-how-to-receive-the-best-support-every-time/

And if you really want to receive the best support possible, simply follow the support process in place and your wish is happily granted.

Christian

You can see I am a reseller. I have made MANY installations as you can see on my account. But the truth is BBM monitoring function only works for a very limited number of phones. For 8900 we have only being able to make it work for BBM version 5.0.0.65 and 5.0.0.66. Same for 9100 and 9000. We have tried MANY otrher versions of BBM on these phones but BBM monitoring doesn´t work...

Yo, as a company, should be honest with people and tell them that BBM monitoring doesn´t always work for all the supported phones listed on your page. Or at least tell people exactly what OS and BBM combinations for every given phone version have been tested as working...

Also your Live Support is the worse ever... It is limited to just tell you to open a ticket, but there´s never someone online that can actually assist you with urgent technical matters...