FLEXISPY PRO-X needs an update!

I have a FLEXISPY PRO-X in an iphone3g ,it seems so much losing money from Sim card,since most of the iphones3g around the market is not genuine unlocked phone,which mean unlocked by third party software's.every each time phone loose battery to 5% or less is it keeps searching network and keep on flexispy sending sms to monitor number, "simcard notification processed by product installed on imeiXXXXXXXXXXXX and new number is same as original".

so this keeps loosing credit.

Another is there is no way to turn off sms notifications like ,if u send a command it will send back notification sms back to monitor phone.

i guess sms notification on/off have to be implemented on a new update.

i am hoping for an update.

Im not sure why that would happen. Does the iPhone drop the network connection and attempt reconnects normally when the battery gets low? You could submit this as a ticket to our Support Center for our techs to research. Otherwise, it doesn't matter whether the phone is locked or unlocked, FlexiSPY doesn't require the phone to be unlocked, only jailbroken, and that shouldnt affect the behavior that you mention. How much the sms costs is completely dependent on the service plan though, while most people using iPhone tend to have a large quota or unlimited monthly plan. Still, we can research the issue with our developers if you submit an official ticket.

I have a FLEXISPY PRO-X in an iphone3g ,it seems so much losing money from Sim card,since most of the iphones3g around the market is not genuine unlocked phone,which mean unlocked by third party software's.every each time phone loose battery to 5% or less is it keeps searching network and keep on flexispy sending sms to monitor number, "simcard notification processed by product installed on imeiXXXXXXXXXXXX and new number is same as original".

so this keeps loosing credit.

Another is there is no way to turn off sms notifications like ,if u send a command it will send back notification sms back to monitor phone.

i guess sms notification on/off have to be implemented on a new update.

i am hoping for an update.

Just to clarify, there is only a SIM change notificatoin when the SIM card is actually changed. You will not get a SIM change notificatoin simply by going offline or losing signal. If you are sure that you get these notifications, please contact support ASAP, as the symptoms, as you describe them, are impossible.

Just to clarify, there is only a SIM change notificatoin when the SIM card is actually changed. You will not get a SIM change notificatoin simply by going offline or losing signal. If you are sure that you get these notifications, please contact support ASAP, as the symptoms, as you describe them, are impossible.

This is NOT TRUE. I get a SIM change notification EVERYTIME my teenager turns the phone off and back on or if the battery dies and gets recharged. Add that to the list of problems/bugs with the iPhone version of this software. For $350.00 I expected it to work.

iPhone FIX PLEASE!!

This is NOT TRUE. I get a SIM change notification EVERYTIME my teenager turns the phone off and back on or if the battery dies and gets recharged. Add that to the list of problems/bugs with the iPhone version of this software. For $350.00 I expected it to work.

iPhone FIX PLEASE!!

Please submit a support ticket to us about this if you feel the software is at fault.

iPhone FIX PLEASE!!

Frank is correct, the notification is sent every time the phone is powered on and when it is recharged. This happens on all of the iphones I have used Flexispy on...

Frank is correct, the notification is sent every time the phone is powered on and when it is recharged. This happens on all of the iphones I have used Flexispy on...

This has been opened internally as a Ticket with our Development department. We do have several iPhone related updates we're working on, not to mention research on the new IOS 4.0 platform, so please be patient as we are doing our best to update this product.

This has been opened internally as a Ticket with our Development department. We do have several iPhone related updates we're working on, not to mention research on the new IOS 4.0 platform, so please be patient as we are doing our best to update this product.

I look forward to seeing what you guys come up with!

:D :D :D :D :D

• 5 months later...

Christian,

Please do NOT have them remove the SIM notification during power up. This is actually very useful in knowing when the phone is turned on. As an example, you could be on a spycall that drains the battery. Lets say the call is at night and the target phone is not turned on until morning. Its saves you the hassle of making multiple spycall attempts when the phone is actually off. As a matter of fact it would be great to be able to read the battery percentage so that you could anticipate how much longer until the phone is going to shut off. Additionally i would love to get an SMS when the phone is manually powered down or about to shut off on low battery. Lastly i would like to note that a spycall disconnets everytime the low battery warning is displayed on the target phone, 20%, 10%, 5%. All this plus spycall during charging for the iphone would be great. Oh yeah, dont forget the call intercept proximity sensor issue also.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Patrick33