Inbound and Outbound call problems!!!

Fou Fou

Since I installed Extreme App on Android S21 Ultra 5G, the following problems occur and Support team has not replied for over a week on this issue: 

1.   Have to make 3 outgoing calls to the same number in order to get connection. The first two calls have no connection (it is a blank call). If it gets connected on the second call, both parties keep saying "hello" but there is no sound on either side.  This happens to incoming calls as well.  People tell me they were not able to call me without call several times before getting a connection. 

2.  All calls dropped after 2:30minutes. The target phone user or the friend have to call each other back to continue with conversation. This sounds like a programed feature. Can this be removed? 

3.  Tried to download recorded phone calls on the Android but there is no sound on all the recordings.  

The target phone continues to get missed calls because people cannot get thru, dropped calls at 2 1/2 mins, have problems making outbound calls and receiving incoming calls. This is very frustrating!!! Can anyone help????  

On 6/29/2021 at 8:08 AM, Fou Fou said:
Since I installed Extreme App on Android S21 Ultra 5G, the following problems occur and Support team has not replied for over a week on this issue: 

1.   Have to make 3 outgoing calls to the same number in order to get connection. The first two calls have no connection (it is a blank call). If it gets connected on the second call, both parties keep saying "hello" but there is no sound on either side.  This happens to incoming calls as well.  People tell me they were not able to call me without call several times before getting a connection. 

2.  All calls dropped after 2:30minutes. The target phone user or the friend have to call each other back to continue with conversation. This sounds like a programed feature. Can this be removed? 

3.  Tried to download recorded phone calls on the Android but there is no sound on all the recordings.  

The target phone continues to get missed calls because people cannot get thru, dropped calls at 2 1/2 mins, have problems making outbound calls and receiving incoming calls. This is very frustrating!!! Can anyone help????  

I was unable to locate your account. Please provide me with any relevant support ticket numbers so that I can look into this. 

10 hours ago, Fou Fou said:

Is there any other way to fix this issue without having to reinstalling the APP on the phone?  I.e. a feature or button that can be clicked to make the issues go away

As an emergency fix for the phone issue you can try disabling the call recording feature. Go to Call Recording -> Tools -> Disable Call Recording

On 7/1/2021 at 1:07 AM, Dakota said:

As an emergency fix for the phone issue you can try disabling the call recording feature. Go to Call Recording -> Tools -> Disable Call Recording

Good morning Dakota, I tried this step, it didn't help.  The hiccups still occurred.  Can you please see whatelse can be done?  

I have another question for you. I used to be able to play call recordings in the beginning of sighup.  All in a sudden, it does not work since last week. Both call recordings and ambient records are same amr files. I can play ambient recordings on my Android S21 Ultra 5G but cannot play call recording files (the file plays but there is no sound).  For the last few days, I tried to change different "audio source" under tools but still not able to play .  Can you please help?

Hello D, 

1.  Yes it is slightly better with fewer  acting up if I stop call recording. But it gets a lot worse when there is call recording.  Will this related to ambient is on scheduled recording every 30 minutes?  

2.  When I have phone calls recorded, I was able to download the recording calls to the pc. However, there is no sound.   how to fix this?

3.  Does Spycall works on Android Version 11? 

When I set up my own phone as a Monitored phone and call  the target phone, the target phone user picked up the call right away, this should not have happened. How to fix this?

Please advice.  Thank you!

On 7/2/2021 at 5:34 PM, Fou Fou said:

Hello D, 

1.  Yes it is slightly better with fewer  acting up if I stop call recording. But it gets a lot worse when there is call recording.  Will this related to ambient is on scheduled recording every 30 minutes?  

2.  When I have phone calls recorded, I was able to download the recording calls to the pc. However, there is no sound.   how to fix this?

3.  Does Spycall works on Android Version 11? 

When I set up my own phone as a Monitored phone and call  the target phone, the target phone user picked up the call right away, this should not have happened. How to fix this?

Please advice.  Thank you!

As mentioned in our private chat, your issue about phone irregularity is an unusual problem and the first step is for us to determine whether it's related to our application at all.

To do this, you will need to get the phone and uninstall the app and then test to see if the phone is working as expected, then re-install and see if the problem comes back.

If you do not wish to do this yourself, we can schedule a test slot with our installation team, who will do all the necessary troubleshooting. You would need the phone at hand for a minimum of 1 hour.

If the problem seems to be related to our application then we would need you to have the phone for an extended period of time so we can investigate further with our development team.

• 2 months later...