Can't retrieve emails and IMs (Dakota HELP PLEASE)

shrey2508

I've just activated FlexiSpy on the traget phone. However, I cannot get an access to emails and IMs. My accessibility setting on target phone is ON. Can someone help me asap please? When i looked in the phone settings in the portal it shows green asterix over email and IM option saying it might not work in the current mode. What does it even mean?

Screenshot_20210628-225257_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210628-225359_Chrome.jpg

Looking at your account, we can see that it appears the only IM installed on the device is Telegram. At the moment, Telegram capturing requires that the phone be rooted.

You can see a list of apps installed on the phone here, and let me know if you see any other IM on there.
https://portal.flexispy.com/main.html#/installedapplication

Regarding the Gmail issue, we are looking into this.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, shrey2508 said:

No there are no IMs except telegram and whatsapp. However, I'm least concerned about it right now. I need to access the gmail on the device and I can't. So, please fix the gmail issue and I'm good. Thanks for helping me out.

To update you - it appears that WhatsApp messages are now being captured inside your account. However, still we are still looking into the Gmail issue.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I checked it out and it's showing me mails. Thank you so much, Dakota. You've been great.

I also wanted to let you know that it takes time for portal to update latest text. Is there anything i can do so that i can get them updated on my portal as soon as i receive them on my phone?

• 10 months later...

we cant find the list like above. Are we missing something to be able to have deleted emails and texts? Or the texts she deletes  as soon as she sends them>??  We also dont get any sent emails... How do we fix it this?  thank you any help??

On 6/11/2022 at 12:36 AM, vickiem22 said:

we cant find the list like above. Are we missing something to be able to have deleted emails and texts? Or the texts she deletes  as soon as she sends them>??  We also dont get any sent emails... How do we fix it this?  thank you any help??

I will need a ticket number so I can look into your issue.