client status: not currently connected

Hello, I already created a ticket 121599

But the proposal i've got didn't help.

I have a rooted samsung S9 bought from flexispy with preinstalled flexispy, and also have a license

was also working all fine so far until today morning

since today morning i have on the dashboard client status: not currently connected

proposal was:

Use the Send Immediate command, to force the connection coming from the target device. To send the command, go to Help > Device Settings > Device Controls > Send Immediate and tap Send Immediate button.

did it, but nothing helped. 

The device has internet connection and it's working fine.

Should I maybe reboot it?

thanks a lot for any help

Best,

vito

PS: It also has some pending commands right now (sinse it stopped being connected to the server) like:

Category
Command
Arguments
  Troubleshooting Get Latest Product Settings  

Device Controls Send immediate  

Device Controls Show/Hide client VoIP Call Recording Hangouts: Enable
VoIP Call Recording LINE: Enable
VoIP Call Recording WhatsApp: Enable
VoIP Call Recording Viber: Enable
VoIP Call Recording Facebook: Enable
VoIP Call Recording Skype: Enable
IM Hike Messenger: Enable
IM Instagram: Enable
IM QQ Messenger: Enable
IM Tinder: Enable
IM Telegram: Enable
IM KIK Messenger: Enable
IM Hangout: Enable
IM WeChat: Enable
IM Viber: Enable
IM Skype: Enable
IM Facebook: Enable
IM LINE: Enable
IM WhatsApp: Enable
AppScreenshot: Enable
VoIPCallRecording: Enable
Key: Enable
NetworkConnection: Enable
Password: Enable
VoIP: Enable
Calendar: Enable
Browser URL: Enable
Application Life Cycle: Disable
Video File: Enable
Audio File: Enable
Image File: Enable
Wallpaper: Enable
IM: Enable
MMS: Enable
EMail: Enable
Call: Enable
SMS: Enable

Device Controls Show/Hide client Delivery Method: Any available
Maximum Event Count: 1
Delivery Timer: 1

Hi Greg

I sent an SMS command (Send Immediate (An, iOS, BB, Sym)    <*#64><License code><D> )today during my son was in the school (he had his mobile with him) and it didn't help. 

Then, half a hour ago, I rebooted his device and it started to get data on the dashboard.

But on the dashboard, it still shows "not connected"

Try to reboot her device

BR

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2021 at 11:40 PM, vito_pellenito said:

correction, now it's showing "connected", hope this will stay now

Purtroppo questo software ogni tanto si impalla e non serve mandare alcun SMS perché una volta che non è attivo non riconosce alcun comando.
Unica soluzione, riavviarlo...quando chiaramente la cosa sia possibile, diversamente bisogna attendere che il TARGET lo riavvii per qualche motivo (telefono scarico per esempio).
Il Samsung rootato rimane comunque una delle migliori soluzioni che ho provato.

• 2 years later...

My daughter target phone is changed and sim card is same and I installed the app and did all the test and call record and location and message doesn’t work. The phone is capability to flexiapy. It says client status is not connected. I have email couple of times and no response and the email is getting error. Can someone look into it 

On 1/27/2024 at 9:41 AM, Maya said:

My daughter target phone is changed and sim card is same and I installed the app and did all the test and call record and location and message doesn’t work. The phone is capability to flexiapy. It says client status is not connected. I have email couple of times and no response and the email is getting error. Can someone look into it 

Hi Maya!

With issues regarding data not being captured and 'client status not connected', please check our troubleshooting guide here - Data Not Uploading (flexispy.com)

If issue persists, we do not recommend sending an email to get support as the best method is to raise a ticket from inside your portal as this will help us with the information required to troubleshoot the issue.

Thank you.

On 2/1/2024 at 8:22 AM, Tuglu said:

For the device change (but SIM card is same) should I reboot the phone?

Is there anything else?

Hi Tuglu!

When changing the device and using the same SIM card, it is not necessary to reboot the phone.

However, you will need to deactivate the license and uninstall the software from the current device and transfer your license to another device.

You can learn more here - How do I move the software to a new device? (flexispy.com)

Let us know if you have any other questions.

• 1 month later...

I'm dealing with this issue right now. Thr phone is connected to the internet, but says the device is not online. Been like this for 3 days. Rebooted twice. No change. Did the troubleshoot guide. All my commands are pending. Sent a support ticket and haven't gotten a response. Not sure what to do. I don't have access to Uninstall and install.

On 3/24/2024 at 1:12 AM, jai said:

I'm dealing with this issue right now. Thr phone is connected to the internet, but says the device is not online. Been like this for 3 days. Rebooted twice. No change. Did the troubleshoot guide. All my commands are pending. Sent a support ticket and haven't gotten a response. Not sure what to do. I don't have access to Uninstall and install.

Hello @jai

We are sorry to hear that.

If you've already followed the steps outlined in our troubleshooting guide, we strongly recommend that you submit a ticket from within your portal. This will provide us with the necessary information to further troubleshoot the issue.