Dakota- i need sos help!

baktus22

The target is samsung galaxy 8, that had os 8 or 8.1 as far as i know. 

This morning something happened, as i can see in the google activity, and all of a sudden there is no call recording, even not one sided.

I suspect that there was some kind of of software update, and there is the list from the google activity:

At 08:04 -    com.wssyncmldm

At 08:10- com.sec.android.preloadinstaller

At 08:13- com.android.settings

At 08:13-  Samsung Experience Service

At 08:15- com.samsung.android.dialer (no call was made at that time)

And since than there were several calls but there was no record of none. 

I need to know what to do in order to get it back, but i dont have access to the target . 

Please help!!!

• baktus22 changed the title to Dakota- i need sos help!

It's the weekend and no engineers are available and I'd like to get more information to solve the problem quicker. Whereabouts are you getting these update messages?

Also, we will try our best to investigate the issue but we provided a new tool that allows you to track the progress of a command from issuance to completion. this allows you to locate whereabouts in the execution chain the problem occurred.

Thanks for your reply.

Its not a command that i need track of.

As i wrote, i have access to the google acount of the target so i can see all the activities in the phone, and i copied exactly the activities and the time it happenned. This are activities that were made in the google account and i believe that there was some kind of update/change in either phone OS or samsung security, update OTA:

At 08:04 -    com.wssyncmldm

At 08:15- com.samsung.android.dialer (no call was made at that time)

Since than i have lost call recording, meaning there are no recording files uploading. I will send you PM with my license key so yo can see it. 

42 minutes ago, baktus22 said:

Forget to add that except call recording- all other features continue working 

48 minutes ago, baktus22 said:

Thanks for your reply.

Its not a command that i need track of.

As i wrote, i have access to the google acount of the target so i can see all the activities in the phone, and i copied exactly the activities and the time it happenned. This are activities that were made in the google account and i believe that there was some kind of update/change in either phone OS or samsung security, update OTA:

At 08:04 -    com.wssyncmldm

At 08:15- com.samsung.android.dialer (no call was made at that time)

Since than i have lost call recording, meaning there are no recording files uploading. I will send you PM with my license key so yo can see it. 

Where are you seeing this Google Android History? I have an Android phone at hand and cannot find this feature.

You need to get in your definition/your google account/ my activities. If you previously allowed and turned on the option to save all your activities than you will find tracks of ALL activities that were on your phone, apps, browsing etc.

• 1 year later...

we cant find, keep or track and save sent emails or deleted ones as she deletes alot as soon as they are sent. Also alot of the emails are not complete as sent from and t others. WE have the premium package so not sure how to fix it. The above statements bout going into google activities, I cant find. any help??  thank you