Dakota hoping for your help. Some data don't upload, other do work fine, and some work casually

Cronos

Hi there, hope you are doing fine and safe

Ticket 101783 
So i would want to explain you what happes: 
When i send the phone to the user the applications started to work properly. After 2 days some where not giving any update. 
Maybe the fact that user did not had a proper internet connection that day might have stucked the data to upload.

After some restarts the app started to work again after some days, but not all the option even if they where properly selected. 
Some days sporadically some options ''wakeup'' and start working and than they just stop after some days. 

The Services on the side of the phone are all working fine, the keylogger, the app itself and is properly rooted. I have the flexyphone and their technician did it for me.

So coming to the actual situation: 
Note: i can not physically access the phone anymore so please dont desable the app as i can not install it again. 
I sent different sms with the codes the support gave me (send immediate and heartbeat). 
The dashboard casually started to work before me sending the sms. 
it worked for 2 days and than got back to some functions not updating. 

Here is what is not working: 
1-Call recorder and voip recorder (i tried all the audio sources) no call get recorded not even from just one side.  (xiaomi mi a3 properly rooted from your technician).
- turned on and off the option and still nothing. 
- i do get the updates of the calls and voip history(working fine)  but no recordings . 

2-Instant massaging the FB messenger not getting updates. sometimes it did other days it does not. (At the moment working)
- whatsap and instagram work fine.

3- Screenshots worked 2 days sporadically. Not working.  (and i have turned them on and off or changed them different times they have not updated)
the options are on but they dont shoot any screenshot.

4-keyloggs and sms (the keylogger worked twice, the services are completely working on the phone though)
(at the moment i have keylogger off on the data delivery option) - (
sms used to work fine, they they stopped for days , and today casually they appeared like 200new sms) 

5- gmail is not working still, it workes 2- or 3 times sporadically as well. 
6-photos (they stopped to work, one day casually it updated all the photos  than it stopped again)
7- GPS sometimes it works, after 1 month it stops for a week and than casually it starts again. Today working again (the user didnt change the options)

The rest is working fine. (gps- call log, voip log, phonebook, network,ambient recorder, rem cam, web activity) all working.
Can you please check your server side as well ?

Thank you very much indeeed !!!! 

On 4/22/2021 at 5:13 AM, Cronos said:

Hi there, hope you are doing fine and safe

Ticket 101783 
So i would want to explain you what happes: 
When i send the phone to the user the applications started to work properly. After 2 days some where not giving any update. 
Maybe the fact that user did not had a proper internet connection that day might have stucked the data to upload.

After some restarts the app started to work again after some days, but not all the option even if they where properly selected. 
Some days sporadically some options ''wakeup'' and start working and than they just stop after some days. 

The Services on the side of the phone are all working fine, the keylogger, the app itself and is properly rooted. I have the flexyphone and their technician did it for me.

So coming to the actual situation: 
Note: i can not physically access the phone anymore so please dont desable the app as i can not install it again. 
I sent different sms with the codes the support gave me (send immediate and heartbeat). 
The dashboard casually started to work before me sending the sms. 
it worked for 2 days and than got back to some functions not updating. 

Here is what is not working: 
1-Call recorder and voip recorder (i tried all the audio sources) no call get recorded not even from just one side.  (xiaomi mi a3 properly rooted from your technician).
- turned on and off the option and still nothing. 
- i do get the updates of the calls and voip history(working fine)  but no recordings . 

2-Instant massaging the FB messenger not getting updates. sometimes it did other days it does not. (At the moment working)
- whatsap and instagram work fine.

3- Screenshots worked 2 days sporadically. Not working.  (and i have turned them on and off or changed them different times they have not updated)
the options are on but they dont shoot any screenshot.

4-keyloggs and sms (the keylogger worked twice, the services are completely working on the phone though)
(at the moment i have keylogger off on the data delivery option) - (
sms used to work fine, they they stopped for days , and today casually they appeared like 200new sms) 

5- gmail is not working still, it workes 2- or 3 times sporadically as well. 
6-photos (they stopped to work, one day casually it updated all the photos  than it stopped again)
7- GPS sometimes it works, after 1 month it stops for a week and than casually it starts again. Today working again (the user didnt change the options)

The rest is working fine. (gps- call log, voip log, phonebook, network,ambient recorder, rem cam, web activity) all working.
Can you please check your server side as well ?

Thank you very much indeeed !!!! 

Thanks for your detailed post. After reviewing your account I have the following comments:

1. Neither side captured for Call Recording and VoIP Call Recording
    • VoIP Call Recording — Your device is a rooted Android on OS 10, therefore VoIP Call recording will not work
      image.png
    • Call Recording — This feature is not currently enabled. Please enable it from here
  2. Intermittent uploading of new events for
    • Facebook Messenger — The last events were uploaded Apr 16th. We will look into this
    • Keylog — The last events were uploaded Apr 25th but we will look into your comment regarding no new keylogs appearing then hundreds being uploaded all at once 
    • SMS — Last events were uploaded Apr 23. To confirm that this is an issue can you try sending an SMS to the target phone
    • Gmail  — Last event uploaded Apr 7 so we will look into this 
    • Photos — last event uploaded 25th April. Are you sure this is an issue?
    • GPS — Last event uploaded 25th April. Are you sure this is an issue?
    • Screenshots — Last events uploaded 25th of April
  • Like 1

Hello Dakota, very much appreciated your replay that i have been wishing so much for your help.
So. as i described - some services spordaically/casually they work once in a while by updating a lot of info and than they stop again.

Call recording - was actually on as i tried all the sources but as far as no recording was done i turned it off to see if turning it on again will make any difference, but i have tried many times doing it and does no change. Not working even if on, in any source i tried. 
The SMS - where working , than they stopped , than sporadically they got uploaded again like (200) the previous week, and stopped, and today they got updated again . (around 22 sms) For the moment working
The PHOTOS - Casually they got updated on 25th april 133 (casually) before that they where not working , and the last time they uploaded casually like 100 after that not uploading for a while. Not working still. 
The GPS - started to work casually, worked for weeks and than again it stopped, than again casually started to work for weeks than it stopped.  Not working still. (TUrned it off and on and synced different times but nothing )
The ScreenSHoots - Did worked one day, than they stopped for weeks, than on 25th they updated for a while that day and again not updating. Not working still. 

Note:
Call log, voip call (not messenger calls) they Workging fine. 
Ambient always  working fine ! 
Rem CAM working fine !
Contacts working fine!
Network always working fine! 
Installed apps woring fine!
Web working fine ! (stopped for some days but mostlty working fine) 

Thank you very much indeed for yout time and support !
Stay safe,
Cheers from italy !

• 2 weeks later...

Dakota, hope you can manage to fix the previous explained issues.
Update of the previous post:
GPS_ started to work for some days and stopped again for days  showing the same place over and over - morning Just worked again. > again stopped evening. 
The Sms_ also Stopped to work again. 

Thank you so much indeed for you time and your effort!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

@Dakotahello sir, i am still waiting and hoping you to have a look at my issues,
i am also having im messages coming regularly from whatsap just from the side of the others and not uploading the messages sent from the user, this since the last days. Veery strange. 

also hope you can have a look to the post as i keep having the same issue not solved. thank you