Ambient recording dont work

mmmmm

Hi, I have android premium version, and ambient recording dont work since yesterday. Also rem cam and rem video. Device settings last updated is 21 hours ago, which is exact time when all off that stopped working. What can I do?

On 4/18/2021 at 12:26 AM, mmmmm said:

Hi, I have android premium version, and ambient recording dont work since yesterday. Also rem cam and rem video. Device settings last updated is 21 hours ago, which is exact time when all off that stopped working. What can I do?

Please provide me with any ticket numbers with our support so I can look into this.

25 minutes ago, mmmmm said:

Id is 114062. Thank you

Upon checking the ticket I see our support have provided you with a link to a support article for troubleshooting the issue.

However, upon reading the article I can see that it needs to be rewritten to include the new command tracking tool, which should allow us to see what's gone wrong.

We may also Troubleshoot your account from our end and will update you in either case within 24-hr.

Yes, they send me link, and I checked all of that. Internet conection is good, app works fine except ambient and rem cam and video. When I send command, it shows in command tracking tool, but execution result box is empty.

On 4/19/2021 at 8:30 PM, mmmmm said:

Yes, they send me link, and I checked all of that. Internet conection is good, app works fine except ambient and rem cam and video. When I send command, it shows in command tracking tool, but execution result box is empty.

Looking at your history we there's definitely been a delay for some reason from the command being received by the mobile device. however all the execution results are successful. Please confirm that you have indeed received the files.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...