Connection failed

wysocki.michal

Hi, I purchased the application for Android yesterday. I have followed the installation guide. When I log in to the portal I can see some of the data e.g. phone logs and sent text messages. The problem is no matter what I do the new data would not be fetched. The only thing that works is reinstalling the application but this is clearly not a solution. I have raised two tickets so far. I got reply for the first one - please restart your phone several times and check if it works. This reply makes me worried. It wasn't very professional. Regardless of what I think I did restart several times but that did not resolve the issue. I requested my money back if the issue can't be resolved.

I just got a reply to my second ticket: 

Please try again these steps:

-> restart the target device a couple of times.
-> connect it to a stable internet connection such as Wifi.
-> login to your portal and click the "Click to Connect" button.

This should re-establish the connection between the device and our server.

The phone is connected to home WIFI and mobile internet. Restarting did not help. The "Click to Connect" button is not there. There is a "resync" button, few seconds later after clicking I get an error message - Connection failed. I will request the refund again. If no refund issued I will treat this as fraud and ask my bank to step in.

On 4/17/2021 at 1:26 PM, wysocki.michal said:

Hi, I purchased the application for Android yesterday. I have followed the installation guide. When I log in to the portal I can see some of the data e.g. phone logs and sent text messages. The problem is no matter what I do the new data would not be fetched. The only thing that works is reinstalling the application but this is clearly not a solution. I have raised two tickets so far. I got reply for the first one - please restart your phone several times and check if it works. This reply makes me worried. It wasn't very professional. Regardless of what I think I did restart several times but that did not resolve the issue. I requested my money back if the issue can't be resolved.

Please provide me with any ticket numbers with our support so I can look into this.