Software Update on Samsung M51

Flex_User

Hi All, 

I have installed Flexispy with the help of installation service. And the things are working good. But after installation of this flexispy app in the target device (Samsung M51), the 'Software Update' option is not visible on the phone. Now the user on target device is interested to upgrade Android 10 to Android 11. I hope our flexi spy will support Android 11 as well without need of any re-installation. But here my query is why does the user is not able to see the 'Software Update' ? Does our flexi spy hides this option by any chance? please help me 

On 3/29/2021 at 10:17 AM, Flex_User said:

Hi All, 

I have installed Flexispy with the help of installation service. And the things are working good. But after installation of this flexispy app in the target device (Samsung M51), the 'Software Update' option is not visible on the phone. Now the user on target device is interested to upgrade Android 10 to Android 11. I hope our flexi spy will support Android 11 as well without need of any re-installation. But here my query is why does the user is not able to see the 'Software Update' ? Does our flexi spy hides this option by any chance? please help me 

If the phone upgrades from 10 to 11, FlexiSPY permissions will be reset and will need to be granted again. If they are not then FlexiSPY will not function properly. Regarding why the user does not see the 'Software Update' button, we remove this function during the installation service to prevent the phone updating, causing the permissions issue mentioned above.