Upgrade to Pro-X

Hello to everybody!

I bought Flexi Pro and i would like to upgrade to Pro-X version. How much would that cost? Is it the regular price for the pro-x version or can I get a price reduction beeing a costumer already? Sorry if this question was already answered on this forum! Thanks!

When do you think the problem with N97 (screen is lighting up) will be fixed?

Hello to everybody!

I bought Flexi Pro and i would like to upgrade to Pro-X version. How much would that cost? Is it the regular price for the pro-x version or can I get a price reduction beeing a costumer already? Sorry if this question was already answered on this forum! Thanks!

When do you think the problem with N97 (screen is lighting up) will be fixed?

When you upgrade the cost is the difference between your current version and the new one (so Pro and Pro-X). There are no discounts.

We are still working on the lighting issue, as soon we fix it any new versions will be announced on our website or support page.

When you upgrade the cost is the difference between your current version and the new one (so Pro and Pro-X). There are no discounts.

We are still working on the lighting issue, as soon we fix it any new versions will be announced on our website or support page.

ok, thank you very much for your help.

At present there is no incoming display flash on any supported Nokia E series model.

But its important to realize that all phones can flash occasionally even without FlexiSPY installed; with regular service pings and cell tower communications. This in itself should not arouse suspicion unless its happening all the time, and there is no Caller ID or other indications of a connected call.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    greenlyon369