Keeps saying connection failed

AngelEyes

I'm having the same problems since friday.its a rooted phone i bought from felxispy also. Not connecting even though I know for a fact the phone is on and getting texts, calls and has data. It's definitely there server.

It must be their server again

this has been ongoing for nearly a month or more

Very frustrating

When this program works it is by far the best however there are also lots of issues with it when it is not working correctly

Still showing command prompts not working and connection failed   Good connection with wifi on and everything should be there

On 2/24/2021 at 9:44 AM, dude9 said:

Android 11.  Samsung S21+.  Using the 'Aosp' recording source option from FS menu option. 

Call recording works only intermitently.  Only one side of conversation recorded. Looks like problem may correlate to target phone using blue tooth earbuds.  In this case, Samsung Galaxy Pro earbuds. 

Has anyone seen the same issue?  (with or without correlation to earbuds)

Any possible fix? 

Other model earbuds that do not cause this problem?

So apparently even if you buy a rooted device from this POS company, if the device received an ota update it will remove the root function and kills the software. I hate this company with a passion. Prime example of bait and switch tactics. Once you buy,they care less if your service never works.

Well, all I can tell you is that I have no connection issues with the server at all and my phone is updating fine.

I agree that if you buy a phone with the software installed it should be expected to work straight out of the box, and its just not good enough if it doesnt.

I had my own problems with this. Its a third party service, I don't think Flexispy do it themselves. I had a remote root of an existing phone done by them, and they were so incompetent, I had to finish it off on my own and get it working because they leave you once they have done what they think will work. They dont stay with you while you test it.

I would suggest you uninstall their software and install it again, making sure you restart the phone between the  uninstall and the install. I would also deactivate too. Do it in this order, Uninstall - Deactivate - Restart phone - Download latest version and install. As soon as you have put in your activation key, you should find it working.

I find doing these things myself usually is the best way.

On 3/1/2021 at 12:13 AM, Jcb said:

So apparently even if you buy a rooted device from this POS company, if the device received an ota update it will remove the root function and kills the software. I hate this company with a passion. Prime example of bait and switch tactics. Once you buy,they care less if your service never works.

Hi JCB. Please provide us with any ticket numbers you've had with our support where you were unable to resolve the issue and we'll look into this.

• 1 month later...

I have the same issue. The service just stopped sending data to the server or the server is down. The phone is connected to internet through Wi-fi and mobile data. I am not sure what is happening but I also created a ticket with support 19 hours ago and I haven't received any answer yet.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem. Pre installed phone costing nearly $2000 worked for 1 day then started to get issues. Losing features. I checked trouble shooting guides and restated device, this resulted in completely lost connection. I've run through the installing process to make sure no settings have been changed, and all looks good. Flexispy ticket system is a joke.

Still don't know what to do.

4 hours ago, Meeee said:

I have the same problem. Pre installed phone costing nearly $2000 worked for 1 day then started to get issues. Losing features. I checked trouble shooting guides and restated device, this resulted in completely lost connection. I've run through the installing process to make sure no settings have been changed, and all looks good. Flexispy ticket system is a joke.

Still don't know what to do.

Please provide me with any relevant ticket numbers and I'll look into this.