does anyone use sms commands?

geppy33

i use this sms command a lot during the day. it is fast and immediate. and warns me with another sms if the registration has taken place or when it is interrupted without having to consult the portal.

I wanted to know this because I wanted to compare with someone who uses it and know which target phone they installed the software on.

now i am using it on a samsung galaxy s7 edge and it works perfectly but the phone is getting old and i should change it. I have already tried two but unfortunately the sms commands do not work

I misunderstand you I haven't used SMS commands for ambient recordings. And on a side note if you're upgrading phones if you stick with android make sure you get one with a exynos processor if you're going to have it rooted. I upgraded to a s9 but spycall no longer works because of dual sim card just so you know. 

thanks for the replies.

I have been using sms commands for many years and I know for sure that they are hidden on the target phone only if it is rooted and the installation is on mode c, so 98% on phones that have android 7.
from android 8 onwards the installation is on mode b or mode a.
what i wanted to know was if somebody used sms commands well in order to compare me with his phone since i have to change the galaxy s7 edge which is old

I had a s6 fully rooted and everything worked perfectly but since switching  to the s9 I've been told dual sim card phones have limitations that I didn't find out about until after the fact. Dakota said some future updates may fix this not sure though. I would do some more research of you are going to use the sms feature. Good luck