[5002 5.3.1][147] Error Internal error, remote control is not available!!

The Suacho

This is the message I've got since mid December.

It doesn't matter the command I send, the response is the same since December 20th. According to ticket #91652 the servers were working and all I had to do was to restart the device and use the "send immediate" command. Done that more than a couple of times. It's still not working.

It's frustrating as hell to get the infamous "[5002 5.3.1][147] Error Internal error, remote control is not available!!" message every time I try to do send a remote command that worked before December 20th.

Anybody else having this issue?

On 1/3/2021 at 11:58 AM, The Suacho said:

This is the message I've got since mid December.

It doesn't matter the command I send, the response is the same since December 20th. According to ticket #91652 the servers were working and all I had to do was to restart the device and use the "send immediate" command. Done that more than a couple of times. It's still not working.

It's frustrating as hell to get the infamous "[5002 5.3.1][147] Error Internal error, remote control is not available!!" message every time I try to do send a remote command that worked before December 20th.

Anybody else having this issue?

Hi there. Upon checking your account, we were able to send several commands through and they were processed immediately. May I ask which commands you are using when you see this error? Thank you.