Updating

Jeremiah

DO NOT update. I updated and screwed all up. Actually I have 4.10.3 and since I updated from 4.6.4 I have a lot of problems. Right now IMs not working. I'm going to install the old version and use till the end of my subscription. No more FlexiSpy.

So, do NOT update.

• 2 weeks later...

I have upgraded to 4.11.3 and I have problems. I can understand your frustration!

Firstly, it tells you there's a new version and you should upgrade, but it doesnt tell you how!! - How stupid is that?

I have a non rooted android

I figured out to uninstall an app called sync services on the target device (found that by googling)

I then downloaded the latest version using http://djp.bz

Then I opened the apk file and installed the software. A few questions popped up and I guessed how to answer them (might have got something wrong) - but there's no help to be found.... well not easily. Shame on you Flexispy!

Anyway, I inserted by licence key as activation code and hid the app.

Now the phone is reporting the calls, but not the location, emails, photos, keylogs, IMs etc.

So maybe Flexispy support can post something here to help people like me.

Can I suggest you have an area on your help screen which says "New Versions" - Click in and get "Uninstalling procedure", "Installation Procedure", "Versions and what they do", "Trouble shooting"

This would be a great help!

I have received this response from support about my issue:

Hello,

Sorry to hear your data is not uploading but there can be many reasons for this.

To help get you an answer quickly please follow the steps in this troubleshooting guide.

https://support.flexispy.com/portal/en/kb/articles/data-not-uploading

However, you do have new KeyLogs uploaded on your portal account.

Kindly please log in to your portal account now and check it out.

Obviously this response is not very helpful, it treats you a bit like a dummy, nobody who deals with Flexispy is a dummy or they would not be able to do it, its a highly skilled process.

I fixed the keylogs myself, here's how you do it.

On a non rooted Android:

Settings / Accessibility / Installed Services

There's two in here for me, both were off. I Pressed on the one called Assessibilieis and switched it on.

Keylogs started working straight away, even though the rest of the software is having problems. Keylogs is actually the best and most reliable part of the system.

With a rooted Android

You need to search settings for "Magnify Text" and switch it on.

Hope that helps!