Flexispy trial Question on android phone

I recently installed the flexispy trial program I didn't have the manual with me when I installed it on target phone,so I am not sure if the settings are correctly set. I was able to activate it and the website shows active, but it also says not connected yet and its showing no logs. but I have made calls to test it out and its been 12 hours since install, why is it still showing no logs? I don't know how to access the applications manager from target phone to fix settings, and when I put the*#flexikey all I see is the uninstall menu. What am I doing wrong? Also I have no clu how to set up a monitor phone or what a monitor phone is.Noob here. And where do you send remote commands from? I don't see anything on the website other than logs downloads gps etc... I don't see a remote command option. Can someone help please or have a flexispy for dummies how to? I read the manual and it doesn't help. Thanx in advance :o

I recently installed the flexispy trial program I didn't have the manual with me when I installed it on target phone,so I am not sure if the settings are correctly set. I was able to activate it and the website shows active, but it also says not connected yet and its showing no logs. but I have made calls to test it out and its been 12 hours since install, why is it still showing no logs? I don't know how to access the applications manager from target phone to fix settings, and when I put the*#flexikey all I see is the uninstall menu. What am I doing wrong? Also I have no clu how to set up a monitor phone or what a monitor phone is.Noob here. And where do you send remote commands from? I don't see anything on the website other than logs downloads gps etc... I don't see a remote command option. Can someone help please or have a flexispy for dummies how to? I read the manual and it doesn't help. Thanx in advance :o

bigmoe,

You said you haven't read the manual, and you've asked pretty much every question that's in the manual, step by step. I'm not sure what help you are expecting from the forum in this case. It doesn't really seem like you're having technical problems, but instead just don't know how to use the software. If you have problems we can help, but we really can't copy and paste the manual here as a reply to your post. Please read the manual to learn how to change the software settings, and if you have any problems after following the directions then you may want to submit a Ticket from the Support Center at http://support.flexispy.com

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    polinkuer12