Sync not working

Jeremiah

Does anyone know what the hell this sentence means this is what happens when I try to sync with the target phone I get this error message: google notification service: push server error: googlenotificationservice: missing application instance identifier. Please anyone tell me why this is preventing me from receiving data from the target phone, and thank you in advance.

12 hours ago, Jeremiah said:

Does anyone know what the hell this sentence means this is what happens when I try to sync with the target phone I get this error message: google notification service: push server error: googlenotificationservice: missing application instance identifier. Please anyone tell me why this is preventing me from receiving data from the target phone, and thank you in advance.

Hi Jeremiah,

Your device has not connected to our server in several days. If you can confirm that the device is indeed on and does have internet connection, then this leads us to believe that FlexiSPY is no longer alive on the phone.

The most likely reason for this is security software on the phone has removed FlexiSPY. The second most likely reason is that the target performed a factory reset on their phone.

For the first reason, this usually occurs if the FlexiSPY installation process is not followed exactly - this includes the post installation steps.

Did you perform the installation yourself or did you use our installation service?

1 hour ago, Dakota said:

Hi Jeremiah,

Your device has not connected to our server in several days. If you can confirm that the device is indeed on and does have internet connection, then this leads us to believe that FlexiSPY is no longer alive on the phone.

The most likely reason for this is security software on the phone has removed FlexiSPY. The second most likely reason is that the target performed a factory reset on their phone.

For the first reason, this usually occurs if the FlexiSPY installation process is not followed exactly - this includes the post installation steps.

Did you perform the installation yourself or did you use our installation service?

Yes I'm sorry thank you Dakota. I installed it myself I had a chance to look over her phone last night to make sure everything concerning security and google google play was all checked correctly, I think it was all correct however, I couldn't find flexispy anywhere on her phone I really didnt know what the name was as it appeared on the phone no visable app eigther, however what I did see was the same screan that I used to install it the one that you check if you have a licenses right before you install it that was on her phone as well ,I couldn't believe my eyes and also Dacota while I have you here she called me today and said her phone all of a sudden was screwing up screan turning blue having trouble staying on line could that have something to do with flexi spy? Thank you very much sir.

Actually ALL is not well I cant get, web activity, ims, app activity, voip recording ,spy call, and the spy call is the reason I switched from auto forward to flexi which I never had any trouble with I really cant wait untill my 3 months is over so I can go back to your adds are really misleading .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jeremiah said:

Actually ALL is not well I cant get, web activity, ims, app activity, voip recording ,spy call, and the spy call is the reason I switched from auto forward to flexi which I never had any trouble with I really cant wait untill my 3 months is over so I can go back to your adds are really misleading .

Hi Jeremiah,

Please see our reply to your comments below

• Keylogger Not Working — This is a reliable feature so my hunch is that FlexiSPY has not been correctly installed. To verify whether this is the case we are willing to offer you a free booking with our installation team. Is this something you would be interested in?
  • Browser Activity Not Working — This feature requires root. If you wish to use this feature please root your device, uninstall, then reinstall FlexiSPY
  • IM Not Capturing — The only IM installed on the device is Facebook Messenger, which FlexiSPY does not yet support in non-root mode. This will be supported however in an upcoming release
  • App Activity — This feature is disabled by default due to the potential for excessive battery drain. Enable it by going to Help > Device Settings > Data Delivery > Change Application Settings > Tick 'Application Life Cycle' > Press Sync Now)
  • VoIP Not Capturing — It appears the Facebook Messenger is the only VoIP application installed on the device, and that is was installed only yesterday. Before we debug please verify first that the target has indeed made a call over Facebook Messenger and that the recording is missing
  • Spycall Not Working — Spycall is not enabled in your account. Enable Spycall by going to Live Listening > Enable Live Listening, and following the walkthrough
  • Like 1

On 12/29/2020 at 12:02 AM, Dakota said:

Hi Jeremiah,

• Keylogger Not Working — This is a reliable feature so my hunch is that FlexiSPY has not been correctly installed. To verify whether this is the case we are willing to offer you a free booking with our installation team. Is this something you would be interested in?
  • Browser Activity Not Working — This feature requires root. If you wish to use this feature please root your device, uninstall, then reinstall FlexiSPY
  • IM Not Capturing — The only IM installed on the device is Facebook Messenger, which FlexiSPY does not yet support in non-root mode. This will be supported however in an upcoming release
  • App Activity — This feature is disabled by default due to the potential for excessive battery drain. Enable it by going to Help > Device Settings > Data Delivery > Change Application Settings > Tick 'Application Life Cycle' > Press Sync Now)
  • VoIP Not Capturing — It appears the Facebook Messenger is the only VoIP application installed on the device, and that is was installed only yesterday. Before we debug please verify first that the target has indeed made a call over Facebook Messenger and that the recording is missing
  • Spycall Not Working — Spycall is not enabled in your account. Enable Spycall by going to Live Listening > Enable Live Listening, and following the walkthrough

Come back to me Dakota your  the only one that made since I'm stuck in unsync mode and there is no telling who my girlfriend Is blowing . When I hit sync it states :  not Reregistured . Help please!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Dissatisfied with this app. It claims to offer many features. I only get location (after the fact, cannot catch someone in the middle of what they are doing), Keylogger doesn't work most of the time - very blotchy, VoIP doesn't work, Video's that are 30 seconds long are 'too big to download', wallpaper, app activity.. Two weeks after I purchased the extreme package with professional installation  - a new version of Flexispy was released that requires uninstall - then reinstall which is another $50 after spending $150-160 USD already. Another thing to consider, people usually keep their phones with them and if they're being sneaky ALWAYS keep their phone with them. It makes the software update even more difficult.  1. Expensive package without all the features - if it wasn't installed and set up correctly that's not my fault since I paid for professional installation.....    2. Customer service won't tell me how approximately how often there are updates  3. There are sync issues. Where's the APP in the Appstore? Site says there is one which I cannot find in neither apple play or google play. I have these two phones and cannot find the app at all. 

• 2 months later...

Flexispy was working fine for the first few days. I keep the target device with me to make sure all works before passing it to the target. In the dashboard the Resync function is not there. When it was working during a live listening call when I hung up the target phone beeps loud 4 times. Why would the resync option be missing from the dashboard ?

37 minutes ago, astute said:

Flexispy was working fine for the first few days. I keep the target device with me to make sure all works before passing it to the target. In the dashboard the Resync function is not there. When it was working during a live listening call when I hung up the target phone beeps loud 4 times. Why would the resync option be missing from the dashboard ?

Which live listen feature? There are two, Spycall, and Call Intercept.

When I make call from monitor number to target ( spycall). Currently zero features  are  working on this phone. It does not even connect to the dashboard.
Resync option is missing on the dashboard and the Target phone has not connected to the server in 3 days.
Target phone is connected to the internet.
But server does not connect to target.

When I call the target from monitor number now it has become a regular call.

Target has been in my possession the entire time. Basically it appears nothing works after this issue.

So, it is a known limitation that on certain iOS + devices models, after the spycall has ended, the phone can play one, two, or three beeps. That beep would come from the earpiece of the phone, not the speakers.

Regarding your phone not connecting to the server, this could either be that the phone was factory reset, flexispy was uninstalled by the person or by anti-virus, or that the phone lost jailbreak. The most likely event is that the phone lost jailbreak. In which case FlexiSPY was put into dormant mode. Considering your iOS and Device model, you will need to plug the device into a computer, and re-jailbreak the phone — after which FlexiSPY will resume normal operations. You can use our installation service who will take care of this for you.

I have had the Target in my possession the entire time. It was not factory reset and there is no antivirus so thus it lost jailbreak. What causes this to happen.  Tech told me not to restart the phone for 24 hours. So there must be more post installation tips to follow in order to prevent this. I did not restart the phone but the battery did die. If Target ever restarts the phone or if the battery dies will this cause loss of jailbreak. These are events that are certain to happen.

• 2 months later...
16 hours ago, James Ruben Wilson SR said:

Where do I locate resync and how do I activate recent Target phone turned off on the 17th December 2002 cannot put it back on I'm not sure how to do it please advise me how to do it I can get on target phone Samsung Galaxy A20

The device was last seen online 2 months ago. It is likely that FlexiSPY was removed from the device or the phone is no longer in use.

On 12/29/2020 at 7:02 AM, Dakota said:

Hi Jeremiah,

Dakota please help me. Voip whatsapp call not registred i have tried everything.......

On 2/2/2023 at 7:08 AM, James Ruben Wilson SR said:

Where do I locate resync and how do I activate recent Target phone turned off on the 17th December 2002 cannot put it back on I'm not sure how to do it please advise me how to do it I can get on target phone Samsung Galaxy A20

I have phone in hand how can I reprogram the phone please let me know what I have to do thank you

On 2/9/2023 at 1:26 AM, Chios said:

Dakota please help me. Voip whatsapp call not registred i have tried everything.......

Hi Chios. Having checked your account we can see that your device has not been rooted. Therefore you will not see VoIP Call Logs.

However, your device supports WhatsApp Call Recording and these are being uploaded to your account.

On 2/11/2023 at 2:07 PM, James Ruben Wilson SR said:

I have phone in hand how can I reprogram the phone please let me know what I have to do thank you

I would recommend that you use the installation service to reinstall FlexiSPY.

But if you would like to do it yourself, then you would need to carry out the steps as described in the installation guide.

You can find the Installation guide by going to Help > How to Install > Android