Version 5.3.1 not installing on rooted Android 10 phone

Lazarus

Hello, I've recently discovered that verison 5.3.1 is not installing on my phone. It get stuck at 90% then just displays an error message, exaclty as https://community.flexispy.com/index.php?/topic/2740-android-os-11-update-killed-flexispy/ issue.
After configuring it shows "Setup failed! Something went wrong. Please try to set up again." I also sent a ticket (ID 92477) but I already forgot my email password so yeah...
Non-root version is working just fine but I don't want to miss features of advanced Flexispy on my phone.
Android version is 10, phone is a redmi note 9 pro, root was done using magisk with no issues.

22 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

Hello, I've recently discovered that verison 5.3.1 is not installing on my phone. It get stuck at 90% then just displays an error message, exaclty as https://community.flexispy.com/index.php?/topic/2740-android-os-11-update-killed-flexispy/ issue.
After configuring it shows "Setup failed! Something went wrong. Please try to set up again." I also sent a ticket (ID 92477) but I already forgot my email password so yeah...
Non-root version is working just fine but I don't want to miss features of advanced Flexispy on my phone.
Android version is 10, phone is a redmi note 9 pro, root was done using magisk with no issues.

PM me your license key

On 12/24/2020 at 5:24 PM, Lazarus said:

Hi, upon checking your account I can see that you are currently running FlexiSPY for Non-Root version 4.10.3, and that data is being received. So to clarify, you have rooted the device, but when you install FlexiSPY for Rooted Androids, you are getting stuck? If this is the case, how are you currently running 4.10.3 on non-root? Did you unroot the device?

3 hours ago, Dakota said:

Hi, upon checking your account I can see that you are currently running FlexiSPY for Non-Root version 4.10.3, and that data is being received. So to clarify, you have rooted the device, but when you install FlexiSPY for Rooted Androids, you are getting stuck? If this is the case, how are you currently running 4.10.3 on non-root? Did you unroot the device?

Installation of 5.3.1 gets stuck and is unable to complete correctly so I installed the non-root version instead while we look for a fix, the phone is still rooted. Also data is not being received as it should, IMs are not collected correctly: Whatsapp groups, photos, audio files or even normal messages are not visible and the ones I can see have wrong timestamps.

22 hours ago, Lazarus said:

Installation of 5.3.1 gets stuck and is unable to complete correctly so I installed the non-root version instead while we look for a fix, the phone is still rooted. Also data is not being received as it should, IMs are not collected correctly: Whatsapp groups, photos, audio files or even normal messages are not visible and the ones I can see have wrong timestamps.

Can you try the following

• Ensure you've granted root permission to our app (in SuperSU or Magisk)
  • Ensure you have enough disk space for the installation
  • Try activating while only connected to the internet via the SIM card
    • If that does not work, try activating while only connected to Wi-Fi
    • If that does not work, try activating with a different SIM card