Call recording, key logging and email logging not working on moto g6 play os9

Trip1

Hi, 

I have had flexispy extreme for about 3 mos now and it was great. The first couple of months were great but around early November I started to noticed that calls were not being recorded as well as email and key logging. I thought it might have been a microphone issue but ambient works fine as long as there isn't a call being placed or answered. I am more than frustrated at this issue because I have done all the possible steps I have read about and was instructed to do by the support team but still I come up empty handed. If it was working fine beforehand, then it should work again. I need help in resolving this if anyone can help. Thanks in advance. 

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Graham said:

Its not right that these problems are sorted out in private. Please post the answers up here! - Then we can fix the problems ourselves without having to wait for support to get in touch!

Hi Graham. I will definitely keep this in mind going forward to help ensure that any relevant troubleshooting is accessible to everyone on the community and elsewhere. That being said it seems that @Trip1 - the author of this topic now has a license that has expired, therefore we have been unable to perform any troubleshooting with them.