Request for help plus rant! Extremely frustrated with Flexispy team! Not able synch web based Flexispy client.

sam213

Hello Community,

I purchased a pre-installed Flexispy phone from the Flexi store. It is been a week since I bought. The phone is on and connected to the internet but no matter what I try, I have not been able to synchronize flexispy. It has been a disaster since I purchased the phone.

I am sorry but flexispy support is one of the worst supports I have experienced. The support team closed tickets without even proper resolution. It is like the support team wants to close as many tickets as possible in a short time without giving a single fuck about customer satisfaction. The support team didn't even ask if the resolution provided by them is satisfactory or not before closing the ticket. I had to create another ticket for the same issue since support team closed previous one. Please change support system to allow dialogue between client and support team.

Since it is a preinstalled phone from Flexispy I assumed it is a rooted phone. My phone status shows non rooted. I created a ticket asking for support. The support team closed ticket after ticket without even responding about why phone status shows non rooted. Support team was completely useless in my expereince. 

I received great support from pre sales team which convinced me to buy Flexispy's preinstalled phone but it has been pathetic expereince so far. It felt like Flexispy doesn't care about their customers once they have bought the flexispy services.  

I can't even contact anyone else other than non-comptent support team. I am tired and frustrated with this whole expereince. Please help me if you have experienced similar issues. If not, please let me know how can I request for refund. Thank you.

If you're looking to have phone rooted I use supportking.com they're really good. Then reinstall flexispy on target phone and see if this helps. I was going to purchase a preinstalled phone but you can buy one cheaper and have it rooted and then install it yourself. Good luck 

18 hours ago, sam213 said:

Hello Community,

I purchased a pre-installed Flexispy phone from the Flexi store. It is been a week since I bought. The phone is on and connected to the internet but no matter what I try, I have not been able to synchronize flexispy. It has been a disaster since I purchased the phone.

I am sorry but flexispy support is one of the worst supports I have experienced. The support team closed tickets without even proper resolution. It is like the support team wants to close as many tickets as possible in a short time without giving a single fuck about customer satisfaction. The support team didn't even ask if the resolution provided by them is satisfactory or not before closing the ticket. I had to create another ticket for the same issue since support team closed previous one. Please change support system to allow dialogue between client and support team.

Since it is a preinstalled phone from Flexispy I assumed it is a rooted phone. My phone status shows non rooted. I created a ticket asking for support. The support team closed ticket after ticket without even responding about why phone status shows non rooted. Support team was completely useless in my expereince. 

I received great support from pre sales team which convinced me to buy Flexispy's preinstalled phone but it has been pathetic expereince so far. It felt like Flexispy doesn't care about their customers once they have bought the flexispy services.  

I can't even contact anyone else other than non-comptent support team. I am tired and frustrated with this whole expereince. Please help me if you have experienced similar issues. If not, please let me know how can I request for refund. Thank you.

Please let m eknow the ticket number - you should not have this experience

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Architect said:

Please let m eknow the ticket number - you should not have this experience

You have the follwing tickets

#83682 - complains phone is not connected. the ticket is closed because a related ticket is open #83677 This ticket was answered
[3:13 PM] Dakota Gearhart
#65690 - issue with snaphat. worked off and on and he nvever reseponded to our last message

In any case, I welcome the feedback, and I will call the EXPRESS Product manager, to give u al call

• Confused 1

Hi Architect,
Thank you for your reply. I think the above information regarding tickets is wrong since none of the above ticket numbers mentioned by you are associated with my account. 
Please find below the screenshots of tickets that are closed and open that are associated with my account. I appreciate your help.

flexi_screenshot_1.jpg

flexi_screenshot_2.jpg

hello community

i too purchased a preinstalled  samsung  a71
i thought my phone would have been rooted since my license is extreme

what i received was unrooted phone and have the below issues

•      call recording misses few calls to record
  • is there a limit in call duration for recording-
  • whatsapp -messages just repeats with new date and time
  • messages sent to group is not captured
  • voip call  records only one side  in whats app call

i dont have buy preinstalled phone if it is not rooted

i pay only for rooting the phone   since installing software is not difficult

very disappointment and frustrated since user phone cannot be retracted now

On 12/4/2020 at 4:30 PM, sam213 said:

Hello Community,

On 12/4/2020 at 4:30 PM, sam213 said:

Hello Community,

having the same problem. at purchase they are all nice, i have had to buy 3 different phone and each time one has a unique problem. i dont even know what to do. the support guys are slow they keep referring you the manual. they dont know their product. i dont know if i want it anymore to be honest.

On 12/4/2020 at 8:30 PM, sam213 said:

Hello Community,

Hi Sam. After reviewing your account I can see that the device you have activated the license on is a Samsung Galaxy M51, however the Express phone that you ordered was a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. Can you please provide me with your Express order number? It will look something like this #FG-1810

On 12/6/2020 at 11:16 AM, veluk said:

hello community

i too purchased a preinstalled  samsung  a71
i thought my phone would have been rooted since my license is extreme

what i received was unrooted phone and have the below issues

•      call recording misses few calls to record
  • is there a limit in call duration for recording-
  • whatsapp -messages just repeats with new date and time
  • messages sent to group is not captured
  • voip call  records only one side  in whats app call

i dont have buy preinstalled phone if it is not rooted

i pay only for rooting the phone   since installing software is not difficult

very disappointment and frustrated since user phone cannot be retracted now

Please reply with any ticket numbers you've had with our support team as well as your EXPRESS Order ID. 

16 hours ago, ROmeo15 said:

having the same problem. at purchase they are all nice, i have had to buy 3 different phone and each time one has a unique problem. i dont even know what to do. the support guys are slow they keep referring you the manual. they dont know their product. i dont know if i want it anymore to be honest.

Please reply with any ticket numbers you've had with our support team as well as your EXPRESS Order ID. 

On 12/4/2020 at 8:30 PM, sam213 said:

Hello Community,

Hi Sam, I have more updates for you

• Shortly after you placed your order for the S7 edge, you decided that you wanted to upgrade the phone to a newer model that was running Android 10 and that would be compatible with our Spycall feature
  • You decided on the M51 instead of the S7 edge and we so we shipped you that
  • Spycall is a non-root-only feature on Android 10. This is why the phone was shipped in the non-root status
  • The device was installed with FlexiSPY and tested on the 26th and then was delivered to your shipping address on 28th
  • From our records we can see that the target began using their phone on 2020-11-29 23:51:26 (GMT) and data began uploading. The last time FlexiSPY sees the device is at 2020-11-30 01:47:390 (GMT)
  • We suspect that the target factory reset their phone, which removes FlexiSPY and does so regardless of whether or not the phone has been rooted
  • We have spoken to you last week about performing a free reinstall for you via our remote installation service to rectify this issue, but you said that you did not have access to a PC which is required, and that you would let us know when you have access and are ready to reinstall

It is also possible that FlexiSPY is still alive on the phone but is in dormant mode, which can be rectified by restarting the phone.

To test whether FlexiSPY is indeed alive, we can send an SMS message to the phone, but please note that this will be visible to the target device.

Please let us know how you'd like to move forward