Android OS 11 Update Killed Flexispy

DC1077

Hello all, Last night target phone updated to Android OS 11 and immediately killed the Flexispy software. I deactivated, uninstalled, confirmed that all pre-install prerequisites were complete such as disabling Google Play Protect, etc. I can not get passed the page where we enter the key number. It stalls at that page and says "getting ready" and never actually let's me put in my code. Has anyone found out how to install the software on OS 11?

1 hour ago, Dakota said:

Thanks. I've sent this over to our development team so that they can investigate and debug ASAP.

If it helps, here's what's happening. First I get a message that the app is built for an older version. I click okay to proceed and then get stuck at the point where I need to enter my license key. It never goes passed that point. 

Screenshot_20201029-122407.png

Screenshot_20201029-122450.png

10 minutes ago, DC1077 said:

If it helps, here's what's happening. First I get a message that the app is built for an older version. I click okay to proceed and then get stuck at the point where I need to enter my license key. It never goes passed that point. 

Screenshot_20201029-122407.png

Screenshot_20201029-122450.png

This is very helpful, thank you. Looking into this now.

9 hours ago, Dakota said:

We have issued a fix for this — Thank you for all your help debugging! We will extend your license by a year for free as a thanks. 

Thank you very much for everything you and the support team to get this fixed!!