Instagram IM's not updating

Greg Dill

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/22/2020 at 5:30 AM, Greg Dill said:

IM's stopped coming through at 1:40 yesterday however key logs do just wondering if anyone else is having same problem? I was told even if Instagram was updated on target phone it would still capture IM's. Any help would be appreciated. 

Hi, I am experiencing the same issues. I have the extreme package for Android and I can’t see ANY screenshots apps. I can only see key logs which is so frustrating because I know there is activity on the phone. They just stopped loading November 13th. I’ve barely had the software a month! I can only see location and web activity which is NOTHING I need to even see! I have emailed support so many times. Did they help resolve your issues? I’m trying to be hopeful but it’s so difficult 

18 minutes ago, Pavielle said:

Hi, I am experiencing the same issues. I have the extreme package for Android and I can’t see ANY screenshots apps. I can only see key logs which is so frustrating because I know there is activity on the phone. They just stopped loading November 13th. I’ve barely had the software a month! I can only see location and web activity which is NOTHING I need to even see! I have emailed support so many times. Did they help resolve your issues? I’m trying to be hopeful but it’s so difficult 

Pavielle, thank you for reporting these issues. As mentioned in various other posts of yours please DM me your license key so that I can look into this.

On 10/22/2020 at 5:30 AM, Greg Dill said:

IM's stopped coming through at 1:40 yesterday however key logs do just wondering if anyone else is having same problem? I was told even if Instagram was updated on target phone it would still capture IM's. Any help would be appreciated. 

My IM’s suddenly stopped as well. I actually got scared thinking I was busted. Key logs CLEARLY indicate that the software is working. My sole purpose for purchasing the software was to see IM messages. It’s so frustrating! Did they fix your issue?

Have you submitted a ticket? Its very difficut to try to help when we dont know the model, OS version, root status, the missing IM types and so on. We really need this information in one place and a private thread so we can easily manage the conversation. Please log a ticket and post the ticket number here, and we can pick it up.

21 minutes ago, Architect said:

Have you submitted a ticket? Its very difficut to try to help when we dont know the model, OS version, root status, the missing IM types and so on. We really need this information in one place and a private thread so we can easily manage the conversation. Please log a ticket and post the ticket number here, and we can pick it up.

Model - Note8

Not sure if it’s rooted (I was sent the phone with software pre-installed)

Android Extreme Annual package 

Ticket #’s

IM messages are my main concern (Instagram & Facebook) APP SCREENSHOTS. I can see the key logs working. Calls working. 

Do I need to update version of FS?

On 11/25/2020 at 10:34 PM, Justat said:

I sent you my license number by PM.

Just want to make sure I understand your issue here. After reviewing your account I can see that no new IM's have been captured with the Keylog feature since the 28th of November. Is this the issue that you are referring to?

13 hours ago, Dakota said:

Just want to make sure I understand your issue here. After reviewing your account I can see that no new IM's have been captured with the Keylog feature since the 28th of November. Is this the issue that you are referring to?

Keylog shows everything, but only whatsapp appears in IMs, viber has stopped.

On 01.12.2020 at 07:58, Dakota said:

Просто хочу убедиться, что я понимаю вашу проблему. Изучив вашу учетную запись, я вижу, что с 28 ноября с помощью функции Keylog не регистрировались новые мгновенные сообщения. Это проблема, о которой вы говорите?

Yes!

3 minutes ago, Dakota said:

Xiaomi K30 üzerinde çalışmayan WhatsApp, Facebook ve Instagram ile ilgili sorunlar yaşadığınızı görüyorum. Lütfen araştırabilmem için sahip olduğunuz tüm bilet numaralarını destek ekibimizle yanıtlayın.