I FELL SCAMMED

nohoo

Problems are
1 the program is not tracking messanger.
2 it's NOT tracking Yahoo Email.
3 It's Impossible to listen since yesterday recorded Phone calls
4 in whatssap messages doesn't shows Voice messages, Photos and it's hard to understand who is writing what because the time sometimes is wrong and the order as well
5 on the recorded phone calls is possible to hear only the target voice and not the other.
6 web Activity it's Not tracked.
7 Target phone has sent dozen of visible sms to my number anytime receive or makes a phone call. ( I know because it's not root etc etc... )
8 I can NOT see some contants Phone number
9 the support it's ridicoulsy low level. to get an answer I have to wait like 1 day and not always i got one. Plus the only answer i have received on many ticked it's been a link to a FAQ page or the problem is " because target phone its NOT root. OK so I have paid for a team member to install, and He didn't excecute the Root Why ? After 2 days anothe answer on all the prblems I have got :" samsung 10 cannot be root because we don't know what happen if we do that". So i should have been atleast informed don't you think ?.

So What Should I do.... ? what did I pay for ? to read some whatssap message in wrong time, impossible to distinguish who is writing what ? well For that WHATSSAPP WEB works much better and it's free.  I feel RUBBED !

and just this morning support it's only answering me sending me links links links never a direct answer and all links and answer ..? in deutch NOT in english ...SCAMMER. I asked my money back we'll see

Just now, nohoo said:

Problems are
4 in whatssap messages doesn't shows Voice messages, Photos and it's hard to understand who is writing what because the time sometimes is wrong and the order as well
5 on the recorded phone calls is possible to hear only the target voice and not the other.
7 Target phone has sent dozen of visible sms to my number anytime receive or makes a phone call. ( I know because it's not root etc etc... )
9 the support it's ridicoulsy low level. to get an answer I have to wait like 1 day and not always i got one. Plus the only answer i have received on many ticked it's been a link to a FAQ page or the problem is " because target phone its NOT root. OK so I have paid for a team member to install, and He didn't excecute the Root Why ? After 2 days anothe answer on all the prblems I have got :" samsung 10 cannot be root because we don't know what happen if we do that". So i should have been atleast informed don't you think ?.

So What Should I do.... ? what did I pay for ? to read some whatssap message in wrong time, impossible to distinguish who is writing what ? well For that WHATSSAPP WEB works much better and it's free.  I feel RUBBED !

and just this morning support it's only answering me sending me links links links never a direct answer and all links and answer ..? in deutch NOT in english ...SCAMMER. I asked my money back we'll see

I've forgot to say that, I DID PAY FOR THE most expensive version ( extreme ) with installation made by a Staff Member so they did INSTALL THE PROGRAM !even worse !

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, Pavielle said:

I AM HAVING THE SAME ISSUES! We’re they able to fix the problem?? This is so frustrating! I paid to watch him type & me WONDER what is said 🙄

As I've mentioned in another post, please DM your license key and I'll look into this for you.

On 11/20/2020 at 5:44 PM, asmaa said:

nothing function please let this work as you promissed

Upon checking your account I can see that the phone is activated and data is being received. Having said this please let me know what the issue is.

• 1 month later...
On 10/15/2020 at 2:35 AM, nohoo said:

Problems are

Hahahahah.... that is good stuff

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/15/2020 at 8:36 AM, nohoo said:

I've forgot to say that, I DID PAY FOR THE most expensive version ( extreme ) with installation made by a Staff Member so they did INSTALL THE PROGRAM !even worse !

I paid to have Flexispy installed on my phone too and to have it rooted. Its important to know, before you book this, it is not done by Flexispy, just some third party company and they just dont really care, they want to put it on your phone as fast as possible and dont care after that.

In the end I fixed all their mistakes myself (luckily I have done this before) - Putting Flexispy (or any other tracking program) onto a phone is not for the faint hearted. Don't expect it to work first time, you need to spend a couple of weeks tweaking things before it works, its a steep learning curve, theres lots to learn and ready about, finding it is the problem!!

I am having the same problem with photos and whatsapp messages out of order - (Not ordered by date) - not sure why, it always worked before on the previous phone... I guess its something support have to fix. Unfortunately the developers spend a bit too much time adding new features (most of which are useless) and not enough time fixing those that are already there. Its also virtually impossible to get past the support guys and get a message to the deveopers. I gave up after 12 months of trying.

Flexispy is definitely one of the best out there, but you have to be patient.... they will resolve everything in the end.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Patrick33