Extremely frustrated with FlexiSpy

TKIAP

I have contacted support numerous times and feel like I am getting the around.  I have emailed about an issue with partial screenshots being captured.  I am receiving screenshots that are 25% of the screen.  See attached.

The responses I have received are restart the software and a second email that seemed formatted that referred me to the troubleshooting guide, which had nothing to do with the trouble I emailed about.  In the formatted email, I was also told to submit a trouble ticket for further assistance.  I DID SUBMIT A TROUBLE TICKET, hence what started the formatted email responses I have received.

I cannot recommend this software.  There has been no resolution with tech support and little response.

4605680417.JPEG

Dakota, I appreciate you reaching out.  I sent you a DM.

I have also emailed for a refund, Ash said he would process, but asked to see if he could help get the problems resolved with FlexiSpy not working the way it is supposed to.  Cool.  I emailed him back.

I just got some random email from Topher who just put if there is anything we can do, reply to this support email.  I have emailed five times with the same information.  Topher can see this from the string of emails he replied to!  Com'on Topher, read the email chain!  Topher has also been the one that has sent me the other formatted responses that were totally useless.  Is there a way I can work directly with Ash or you to get this resolved?  We can do this, just not with the DF emails I am receiving from Tohper.

Ugh another DF email from Topher...

I sent this email, hoping you or Ash would respond;

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Ticket #79***

Ticket #80***

Here are the issues I am having;

I am only getting 25% of the screen on the screenshots

I am not getting full keylog reports.  There is more being typed than FlexiSpy is capturing"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the response I received for the second time from Topher;

"Hi,

Please click the link below to learn about Data and Connection issues. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the formatted responses I keep getting from Topher.  They have nothing to do with my FlexiSpy support issues.  It is just the lame responses I keep getting from him.  Can I get a response from someone OTHER THAN Topher?  He/she is zero help.  PLEASE!!!!

On 10/8/2020 at 2:24 PM, TKIAP said:

I have contacted support numerous times and feel like I am getting the around.  I have emailed about an issue with partial screenshots being captured.  I am receiving screenshots that are 25% of the screen.  See attached.

The responses I have received are restart the software and a second email that seemed formatted that referred me to the troubleshooting guide, which had nothing to do with the trouble I emailed about.  In the formatted email, I was also told to submit a trouble ticket for further assistance.  I DID SUBMIT A TROUBLE TICKET, hence what started the formatted email responses I have received.

I cannot recommend this software.  There has been no resolution with tech support and little response.

4605680417.JPEG

You're lucky you can get any app screenshot at all.

I had the software stored on a rooted Samsung S9 for two years and never managed to get a single screenshot despite over 30 messages to Support. I gave up in the end and changed the target phone. Still no screenshots, but this one is not rooted, so thats their reason, and probably right.

I think there is a problem with their App screenshot, I had it working from another provider (cant remember the company now), but flexispy does a lot more than app screenshot so thats why I decided to go for Flexispy and on the whole I am pretty happy.