Sending commands from another phone

I just install my Pro-X software and all seems to be working well.

I've searched the customer forums and cant find anything about about sending SMS commands to Target from another phone.

I'm assuming that this does not work because the software looks for the Monitor phone number?

Can you change monitor phone number from another phone?

The example would be if I buy a new phone and change numbers or use a company phone while out-of-town working.

I've searched the customer forums and cant find anything about about sending SMS commands to Target from another phone.

I'm assuming that this does not work because the software looks for the Monitor phone number?

The example would be if I buy a new phone and change numbers or use a company phone while out-of-town working.

What version of Flexispy have you purchased? On the Symbian version, for example, you can change the MONITOR number remotely using an SMS command. Is this what you are referring to? You would simply send the SMS command from the new phone you want to use as MONITOR to the TARGET phone and then Flexispy will update itself.

What version of Flexispy have you purchased? On the Symbian version, for example, you can change the MONITOR number remotely using an SMS command.

I have Pro-X on a Windows Mobile. (Samsung Ominia II)(Verizon).

I have Pro-X on a Windows Mobile. (Samsung Ominia II)(Verizon).

In the Windows Mobile Flexispy manual it says the following:

Imagine you want to remotely set up the TARGET Phone ( 0977665533 ) to receive a spy call

from the MONITOR phone (089876544), and the country of the MONITOR is UK ( country code

44), send this exactly this SMS to 0977665533 and 0123456789 is supposed to be your FlexiKey:

<*#10><0123456789><+4489876544>

Please try that.

Ben, you shouldn't expect to find all such documentation here in the forums, which are primarily for discussion purposes and peer-to-peer support. Someone might help you sure, but we document everything in the software manual and we maintain much more Support information at our Support Center. Please review the manual when unsure how the software works, and try the Support Center at http://support.flexispy.com as well.

It does not matter what phone you send the commands from, only that you send them specifically and exactly as shown in the manual, including all symbols and special formatting as shown. The codes in the manual are given so you know which parts of the commands can be changed, based on the different flags for different options.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    hingheitsang