Whatsapp IM for non-rooted sucks!!

Premium User

Using Flexispy 4.8.1 version. Whatsapp on non-rooted android really sucks!! It shows only 15 rows of messages, even if they are unread messages!! How useless this is!!!

After sometime, it starts updating chat with repeatative messages with recent date and time. How misleading!

Seriously, Flexispy should not advertise as they support Whatsapp IMs for non-rooted android..

Alongwith this, many other problems are there, and all these issues are repeatedly reported through ticket, but still no improvement!!

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...

I AM SO DISAPPOINTED AND FRUSTRATED ABOUT PURCHASING YOUR EXTREME PACKAGE WHICH COSTS ALMOST $300, ONLY TO FIND OUT IT ISN'T WORKING. THE FRUSTRATING PART IS NOBODY IN THE TECH SUPPORT CAN HELP RESOLVE THE ISSUE. SO I WANTED A REFUND, BUT IT TOOK FOREVER FOR THEIR SUPPORT TEAM TO RESPOND! THIS IS SO UNFAIR AND YOU JUST TOOK MY MONEY SO QUICKLY BUT WHEN TECHNICAL DIFFICULTY ARISES, YOU COULDN'T EVEN HELP RESOLVE THE ISSUE!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Wow, I just stumbled into this issue. WhatsApp is a big reason for me to use flexispy. For me, no WhatsApp messages are captured.

In hindsight, I'm not surprised the text repeats itself after several lines. The UI feels very much like Highster Mobile which also has this characteristic WhatsApp problem.

Which means they shared the WhatsApp code. Since neither of them have fixed it, I would guess it's not their original code. Because it's not, they don't know jack about the code, never mind fixing it!

I'm testing Flexispy for a blog. Let it rise and fall where they may 🙂

True though, WhatsApp issue is extremely annoying.

People need to know it's unusable.

• Sad 1

On 9/30/2020 at 1:33 PM, selphie0725 said:

I AM SO DISAPPOINTED AND FRUSTRATED ABOUT PURCHASING YOUR EXTREME PACKAGE WHICH COSTS ALMOST $300, ONLY TO FIND OUT IT ISN'T WORKING. THE FRUSTRATING PART IS NOBODY IN THE TECH SUPPORT CAN HELP RESOLVE THE ISSUE. SO I WANTED A REFUND, BUT IT TOOK FOREVER FOR THEIR SUPPORT TEAM TO RESPOND! THIS IS SO UNFAIR AND YOU JUST TOOK MY MONEY SO QUICKLY BUT WHEN TECHNICAL DIFFICULTY ARISES, YOU COULDN'T EVEN HELP RESOLVE THE ISSUE!!

I am sorry to hear that you're frustrated with your experience. While most people are delighted with the software, sometimes issues do arise.

If you are unable to fix the issue with our support team you can request a refund from our live chat at any time. It is a relatively painless process.

Regarding your comments about our support team taking too long to respond, and the quality of their response — while I do not know if this is true because you have not provided any support ticket numbers, we are in the process of improving support self service to reduce wait times, as well as providing our support team with better training and materials so that they can give more useful, timely answers.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/30/2020 at 12:03 PM, selphie0725 said:

Flexispy is hype. Overrated by their aggressive marketing. You can fool someone sometimes, but you cannot always. Please improve your fundamentals to survive. I am also disappointed with flexispy.

On 9/30/2020 at 12:03 PM, selphie0725 said:

• Sad 1

Many customers experience no issues with WhatsApp non-root.

However after the feedback we have received here in the community and realizing how important this feature is to so many, we recently began dedicating more resources to improving WhatsApp tracking - This includes adding additional WhatsApp tracking features as well as improvements to the core tracking mechanism. These improvements should be available soon and I'll update everyone here when there's a more concrete timeline.

Yazılım köklü olmayan cihazlarda neredeyse hiç çalışmıyor. Sadece yazılımı yüklediğim gün çalıştı. Key logs ve whatsap mesajlarını hatta normal sms mesajlarını dahi yakalayamiyor. Yalnızca konum bilgisi ve eklenen fotoğraflari alabiliyorum. Onun dışında kesinlikle düzgün çalışmıyor. Ödediğim ücreti kesinlikle hak etmiyor.

The software hardly works on devices that are not rooted. It only worked the day I installed the software. Key logs and whatsap messages can't even capture regular sms messages. I can only get location information and added photos. Other than that, it's definitely not working properly. He certainly doesn't deserve what I pay.  

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    geegee