Pre Installed Software Phone suddenly ambient recording not working

Annette

I bought a new Samsung Galaxy 10 from Flexispy with the software already preinstalled since I had so much trouble with many options working and then not working randomly on a regular cell phone. I figured this would solve that problem so I spent a whopping $1200 on one of their phones. I asked support if the software was completely incognito and was assured it was. To start, the phone was full of some other language that COULD NOT be taken off so that was the first issue. Not all of the options work such as Remcam, App Activity, IMs, Wallpaper, Web Activity, and Live Listening. BUT the ones I use did actually work.....until now. I had no issues for a couple months and then suddenly I woke up and tried to listen to a recorded call and although it appeared in the 'log' and showed a duration of time spent on the call, I could not hear it. I went through the different options on tools to try all of them with no luck. I opened a ticket with customer support and they got back to me the next day telling me to uninstall the software on the target device, then go on the flexispy website to a certain location for help reinstalling the software for the updated version. I thought this was insane. I wouldn't have purchased this very expensive phone had I known I would have to uninstall and reinstall software. Isn't that the reason I spent SO MUCH MONEY buying the preinstalled phone? I am so very frustrated. Anyone else have this issue with the preinstalled software phones?

That's the reason I didn't purchase a preinstalled phone from flexispy I was afraid this kind of thing would happen. I purchased a s9 and installed it myself. It's not that difficult of you follow instructions on portal. Good luck hope you get it fixed that's a lot of money for this kind of problem to occur this quickly. 

I am hesitant as well especially since support is missing and sales is limited in knowledge. I am surprised that you received help from support. My tickets have been unanswered for over a month now. I was considering the Samsung Galaxy S10+ for the better battery (which is similar to yours) and it works with Verizon. I have a similar issue. I was told that Verizon disables ambient recordings (triggered by phone calls even if call recordings are set to off) despite disabling their security app. My target is an older Samsung too. I was seriously considering buying one of their phones as the only fix that I can think of. I was told that I can install all of the Verizon apps that I need minus their security app. I would have purchased a month ago if support did not go missing. I would love to know your overall impression with this phone?Thank you!

Love the phone only problem call recording only records one side of the conversation as I found out after the fact. If you choose a s9 get one with a exynos processor this is the only one that can be fully rooted. Everything else works great. I was told the s10 could not hide the spyware so I decided to go with the s9. I didn't receive help from customer service I've had this service for 3 years now so I've learned how to reinstall service myself as needed. Good luck 

Thank you for the information on the S10+! I have also learned to install the service on my own since I seem to have to reinstall often at this point due to issues with using Flexispy on my current Target phone. At the time (as in earlier this year), my only option was the S7 Edge that Flexispy was selling. I am hesitant since I have heard of battery issues with that phone. That might be still my only option? My provider is Verizon, a CDMA, so my options are slim. I have no other reason to switch cell providers other than having this software work better. My service with Verizon has been amazing so it does not make sense to switch. I need to do my research much more. Most S9 phones that I can find that supports Verizon has snapdragon instead. I need to do my research more to hopefully find a Verizon compatible S9 with the exynos processor that you recommend. Do you know if this is an option or where I should go for more research? Thank you!

Ebay is the only place I found one available for sale. I wouldn't get the s10 as I was told software could not be hidden on target phone and unless phone was started in special operating mode most functions would not be available. Like I stated before only issue is phone recording only records target phone side of the conversation. Maybe a future update will correct this not sure. Also I use Supportking.com for rooting my phones they are fantastic so of you're planning on rooting this phone I would definitely recommend them. Good luck