need help with call recording ASAP

baktus22

Target is Samsung s8 which use to have os 8.0. Until yesterday call recording were set on AOSP and worked just fine- i heard both sides. Yesterday night something happened (maybe os version upgraded) and now only one side can be heard. What is the best source for this model that enables hearing both sides of the conversation? 

Support has appeared to be awol (aka completely missing) as of lately. I have not heard from them nor Architect in close to 2 weeks. I notice that Architect's last post was a month ago (on June 25th). My subscription will be up in a few days and I need help before I renew (since not even sales can help me with my renewal) so this is very discouraging.

Well thats why i didnt even bother to address this issue to support, and asked here for the help of users. I didnt find yet the right method to restore listenong to both sides of the conbersation. If any one can help i will be grateful

I wish that I can help but I can not. I can possibly try? For me, my Target is a Samsung Galaxy J7 V. I usually use the microphone setting for call recordings. Most of the time I can hear both sides even if the other party is very faint. That seems to work best for me. I suggest, if you have the patience, to try several of the options to see which one is best for you?

This is a long shot, but do you understand what is going on with support or Architect? This is not good that they are not available. Thank you!

You're welcome! The target is currently unrooted with Android 8.1.0.

I understand. I really needed their help. I was going to buy a phone and a new subscription (which will expire in a couple of days and I tried contacting them earlier this month) but now I am considering someone else since the lack of support is worrisome. However I am unsure of who is as good or better than Flexispy with the recording features?

1 hour ago, Greg Dill said:

I have a rooted s9 with extreme package installed and I was told call recording was available. Only later finding out only one side of the conversation is recorded. Hoping future version will address this problem. Good luck 

How do your ambient recordings work? I am considering buying a rooted Android 9.0 phone.

Same for me. It was working fine, until it 1 week. Before I could hear both sides perfectly. Then I only heard one side. I tried to change the parameter, going from AOSP to MICRIPHONE, but now I can't hear anything.

What I noticed is that by changing the parameter, going from AOSP to MICROPHONE for example, when I click on "TOOL" again, I notice that AOSP is still selected. I have the impression that my request is never taken into account.

FlexiSPY Android EXTREME — Annual   - S9 rooted, (SM-G960F)