Problems with Nokia Email Messaging programm

I installed Nokia Email Messaging on my N97 and i realised that flexyspy pro doesn't log the emails sent and received with Nokia Email Messaging. When i use the normal email client on n97 everything is fine. Do you have notice about this?

I installed Nokia Email Messaging on my N97 and i realised that flexyspy pro doesn't log the emails sent and received with Nokia Email Messaging. When i use the normal email client on n97 everything is fine. Do you have notice about this?

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I will pass it on to our engineers.

I'm not personally familiar with "Nokia Email Messaging", but the software can only capture the native communication channels. If this is a 3rd party software application that is handling your emails, FlexiSPY will not capture data from any 3rd party installed software. If the email is sent through the normal channels with a Pop3 email inbox on the phone, then it should be captured.

I'm not personally familiar with "Nokia Email Messaging", but the software can only capture the native communication channels. If this is a 3rd party software application that is handling your emails, FlexiSPY will not capture data from any 3rd party installed software. If the email is sent through the normal channels with a Pop3 email inbox on the phone, then it should be captured.

thanks a lot. yes, this is actualy a 3rd party software. it comes from nokia and allows push email. bad aplication anyway, i have already uninstalled it.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    nasett2023