Flexi not logging screenshots on PC

Bach

Sending a ticket may not get anything done either.

The program has been erroring for 3 months

Tech is slow to respond and usually only drills you will questions or tells you to restart target or pay

them to reinstall

The updates a few months ago messed up the whole system and yet it is still being sold as if nothing is wrong

The server that is new is iffy at best.  Logs you out for no reason

And is very slow to update info from the target device

• Sad 1

Amazing that you got a reply at all Bach. I have put in "tickets" at least a half dozen times over that last 3-4 months and have never gotten a response of any kind. Not even a "go away" message. Some features of the product just stopped working. For me, it was around April 4, and haven't worked since. But no one, literally no one, at Flexispy, will respond to attempts to get clarity on the issue, and the internet is filled up with people complaining about the same things. So I guess you, like the rest of us, have paid for a product that is significantly over-rated. Some things do indeed work, but many features don't work at all, and the company takes no responsibility at all for that. But they happily keep selling the thing and taking people's money for a product they know is not working correctly. You can't get a tech person to respond, but try asking a question to the sales department. You will get a reply from them within seconds. But they are only able to sell you the worthless thing, not help you get it to actually work. And I assure you, after multiple posts to this forum, there is no help to be found here either. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2020 at 4:23 AM, miguel allende said:

Amazing that you got a reply at all Bach. I have put in "tickets" at least a half dozen times over that last 3-4 months and have never gotten a response of any kind. Not even a "go away" message. Some features of the product just stopped working. For me, it was around April 4, and haven't worked since. But no one, literally no one, at Flexispy, will respond to attempts to get clarity on the issue, and the internet is filled up with people complaining about the same things. So I guess you, like the rest of us, have paid for a product that is significantly over-rated. Some things do indeed work, but many features don't work at all, and the company takes no responsibility at all for that. But they happily keep selling the thing and taking people's money for a product they know is not working correctly. You can't get a tech person to respond, but try asking a question to the sales department. You will get a reply from them within seconds. But they are only able to sell you the worthless thing, not help you get it to actually work. And I assure you, after multiple posts to this forum, there is no help to be found here either. 

Please let me have your ticket number please and i will see why you did not get a reply.

On 6/12/2020 at 3:41 AM, AngelEyes said:

Sending a ticket may not get anything done either.

The program has been erroring for 3 months

Tech is slow to respond and usually only drills you will questions or tells you to restart target or pay

them to reinstall

The updates a few months ago messed up the whole system and yet it is still being sold as if nothing is wrong

The server that is new is iffy at best.  Logs you out for no reason

And is very slow to update info from the target device

So no ticket number? 

8 hours ago, Architect said:

Please let me have your ticket number please and i will see why you did not get a reply.

I sent my problem info more than eight weeks ago. I no longer have the ticket numbers. I never received a reply to any of them. I also contacted sales, and the person I talked with said she was unable to help me but took the information, including the ticket numbers, and assured me she would pass them along to tech support that day and that I could expect to get a response right away. I got nothing. I finally gave up. About half of the things Flexispy is supposed to do work on my target phone. About a quarter have never worked, and about a quarter worked fine until the first part of April, but have since stopped working. I have detailed all of that several times with no response. I know I should have kept the ticket numbers, but after weeks of no response I threw them away.

Yes the Acct Active does not update

That is likely the reason all command prompts stop working

It may work once in awhile and then for no reason stop

When will the regular services be restored.?

They stopped working in Late March  2020 and have not been repaired