Can't Connect to Server All Day Today.

DC1077

Is anyone else having trouble today? I attempt to refresh data by syncing like I always do but all day today I am getting a message that the target phone can not connect to server. It takes hours for data to update. 

Architect- For about 12 hours there seems to a problem for the target to connect to the servers. It sometimes connects but for long periods of time it doesnt. Even scheduled ambient didnt upload for me, not to mention new data.

There are at lest three parts of this

1. The Web application that customers connect to

2. The Service Layer that connects to the core services

3. The Client software that delivers data  to the core serivices.

Im trying to understand where the problem is... so

What is the symptom

• What time and time zone did you have the problem
  • How long did it last for
  • Can you select diffrent pages on the customer portal or does the entire page time out
  • What is the symptom of the problem
  • What data is being recieved and what is not

This sounds like the current problem ie: Customer portal is working, but some events like Remvid and Ambient are not being dleivered.

Would be good we can have detals like this, because the server may not be the issue, it may ne the client

I have been having same issue since about the same time so I'm doubting it's the client 

My ticket is 54489

To answer your questions :

Time zone is us Central time and seemed to start at 4:45 on for me

hitting refresh gave me the client can't connect error message. Every 2 hours (or so) it would connect and give me some data from phone (keylog and sms) but large chunks of data were missing. Sms sent to phone did not show up in data.

problem still going on from what I can tell

Can select pages in Portal and old data is there...the sync button is what times out for me about 85 percent of time.

when sync did show that it refreshed it still didn't update any keyloged data.

i have never had website history work..figure it's broken but as far as what data is not received..no sms..no keylog..no mms data ..no call log data. And it seems that once it did finally send some data after 4 hours...huge chunks of data from the period where it wasn't connecting are gone.

hope this helps

No synchronization from afternoon.Once the target smartphone is powered off, the command is sent and executed. The rebooted target device performs the last transmission and is the same as the problem I have been experiencing since April. Even if you send commands such as recording and taking pictures, you will only print out the contents that you have been sent, and there is no feedback at all, and if you enter the account information and check it, the last synchronization time will be displayed a few hours ago. I didn't send multiple commands at once, and I was waiting for it to be completed, but there was no response. When will the same problem be solved? Most of the same problem cannot be seen as a problem with Clariant's smartphone.

• 2 weeks later...