Too long time to wait for tech-support response

jasonc

Hi,

I don't now why my case had not been responded since more than twenty days ago!  my case#49387

I found that the phone monitor tool crashed my weChat APP in 100% probability as long as I activating it. That also  introduced the data/message lost in my weChat app and troubled me seriously!

I created the ticket and shared all my findings with detail info long time ago. But I did not get any further response by now!!

Where's the support /tech staff ?  

hmmmm......

Regards,

• 4 weeks later...

The support staff is non-responsive and apparently non-existent. They have a sales staff that will respond immediately to help you BUY their product, but you get no response at all to tech support issues. I have filed multiple "tickets" with the idiotic tech support desk, and have never had a word of reply. Ever. I did get in touch with a human being in sales, who told me she could only help with sales related issues, but assured me she would take my info and have someone from tech support contact me ASAP. Of course, no one ever did. And the only person on these forums working from the inside, who ever gives any response at all, continues to blame the lack of responsiveness and lack of fixing the problems on the COVID-19 issue and the fact that people are "working from home". I run a company and my entire workforce has been on mandatory "work from home" since Friday, March 13. Our customer service and support has actually become better since that time, not worse. I can't imagine what issues should be complicated by having tech support people working from home. They should be able to do their jobs from there. It is tech for crying out loud. I think this company is just interested in selling more and more of their product and has no interest in actually providing customer support to ensure that the products they sell actually work. It is a real shame because the product worked well for me for about 7 months, and then around the first of April many functions just stopped working. And no one from FlexiSpy will respond at all. 

That was due to new and added memory , ISP provider and servers.  The issues all started there.

In my mind I would go back to where it all worked and get rid of the "new" until you can program the servers, and verify ISP is the best as well as format the Memory.

I had just renewed and now I'm basically out of my money since Tech support says they see no issues on their side.  

Communication issues?  I dno't know really  I know people in tech support and they All WORK FROM HOME permanently and are able to troubleshoot and do their jobs and have for nearly a decade.  Amazing we have such great people on our work forces