Not currently connected. Connection failed.

Casey

Does anyone know why phone would say not currently connected and after resyncing that connection failed? Been trying 2 days now. Have restarted phone several times and it is both on and connected to internet. Before I was having problems with ambient recording, remote video and screen shots etc but now I can't even get it to connect to server. These issues have gone on for a couple of weeks now with no resolution when sending tickets to request assistance. Completely at a loss and frustrated. 

They do not monitor the Forum here.

You just have to keep sending tickets

Emails and whatever    I am uncertain if anyone is even working at this point

No word for a long time and this is more than frustrating .  It is terrible

On 5/2/2020 at 1:02 AM, Casey said:

Does anyone know why phone would say not currently connected and after resyncing that connection failed?  

If the portal says the phone is not connected, it means that there is no connection object in the push server connection pool. This means there is no connection between the phone and the push server, however, it does not mean the app is not alive

The first step is to see if the app is alive.

1. Check the LAST CONNECTED time. With defaults, the app connects to the Server every hour if there is no activity. If this is more than one hour old then yo want to send a number of events to trigger a delivery. The default is 10 events,

2. Create 10 events. ie: make calls, SMS, email, IM messages to the device. When the number of events is greater than MAXEVENTS (default is 10), it will trigger a delivery to server.

3. If these events do not arrive at the server, then the app is dead.

• For non root devices, the OS will try to kill any app that it deems to be non essential. This is the PRIMARY cause of FlexiSPY app not working, and the only reliable solution is to have a a root environment. In a non root environment, its impossible to stop the OS killing the app.
  • FlexSPY also has a watchdog app included which monitors FlexiSPY and will attempt to restart it. However this is not always reliable in a non root environment

4. if the app is dead then you need to physically restart the device.

If the restart does not work. then its very likely that you have a security service (not an app), that is actively quarantining FlexiSPY. If this is the case, then we have to identify the service and remove it.

I hope this helps, but the main thing you should understand, is that what FlexiSPY is trying to do is extremely difficult and it not like a simple regular application. 

So, in summary, we need to find out if FlexiSPY is stil running. If its not running, see if  restart works. If this can be established, and recreated, it makes the job of debug much easier, as in the lab, we don't see these problems

• Like 1

I,I contacted flexispy about purchasing a s10 for my daughter with extreme package installed but was told unless phone was started in special operating mode most features wouldn't be available. I've used supportking.com to root my daughter's s6 and they are fantastic. I was going to get my daughter a s10 but flexispy says as of now the s10 can't use all features for the extreme package I currently have. Good luck!

The program has not been working right for several weeks.

Still in the works for fixes, BETA or whatever while our money goes out the window and

we are left with frustration.

Some phones can't be rooted so you have to check on that and the carrier.  Some prevent it 

I purchased the Flexispy Extreme service yesterday and got it installed by Flexispy. It worked right at that moment and I downloaded some information at that time, since then I was not able to connect with the phone. Anytime I send a request to connect, it say either send a SMS, which Flexispy charge ridiculous amount for or send it via network which will take an hour to execute. It has been 20+ hours since I sent the request and still the commands are in pending status. On the dashboard it says synced 20 hours ago. I am not sure if this is because Flexispy wanna sell expensive SMS service or I got scammed. The phone has been under my surveillance so I know for sure that it has not been tempered. Before I purchased this service, I was told that Flexispy provide 24/7 service, and now I was told that they cannot help me very rudely and asked me to wait for someone from technical team reply within a day. Has this service worked for anyone without any issues?

• Like 1

Everyone will have to wait until they fix the program functionality.

We have no choice 

I'm a bit disappointed they are still selling when they have known issues for so long.

It is not right not to inform a customer that the product is out of service and will not be fixed until further notice.

23 hours ago, Greg Dill said:

I,I contacted flexispy about purchasing a s10 for my daughter with extreme package installed but was told unless phone was started in special operating mode most features wouldn't be available. I've used supportking.com to root my daughter's s6 and they are fantastic. I was going to get my daughter a s10 but flexispy says as of now the s10 can't use all features for the extreme package I currently have. Good luck!

Till android 7.0 nougat Flexispy works like a charme...

Architect, I have done what you have suggested and restarting did not work to reestablish the connection. The phone is an Galaxy s10 plus and not rootable. I keep sending in tickets to inform support that their suggestions have not worked. Is anyone getting any closer to finding a solution? Do you have any other suggestions? Sadly there are a variety of reasons people use this software and when it does not work, it creates a lot of stresses. Please let us know anything to give some hope and a sense that a solution is coming. Thank you. 

• 4 months later...

I just put this on yesterday it work fine now its been down all day today not connecting I'm getting very frustrated .. I feel like I'm being scammed .. There's no phone number where you can call anyone and it's hard for me to get to the targets phone unless they're sleeping .. This isn't right .. If I had known this,I would had never spent my money on this program I wanted it for a reason not to throw,away my money .. This is crazy .

• 1 year later...

Hi,

Am also having similar issues with Flexispy extreeme, video recording has disappeared and now status is not connected.

There are also several things adverised by flxispy... but are not working.

Any other better service provider better/ reliable than Flexispy?

Thanks

• Thanks 1

Hi,

Am also having very similar challenges of initially no video record, then connection status went : "not connected" Am surprised for some of you the problem has been there for weeks...

I have also had other challenges with flexispy; Is there a better service provider surpassing Flexispy?

Thanks

• Thanks 1