Anyone getting an Answers here

AngelEyes

1 hour ago, Architect said:

I sympathise - my call tonite with Baktus has given me some more information to follow.  My first objective is to come up with a hypothesis for failure as there are many components to this function. Here is what my summary of the problem is following my chat with Baktus22. Does this seem accurate?

SYMPTOM: Everything works, except an intermittent problem with 3 commands - specifically REMVID, REMCAM, AMBIENT. The specific symptom is that these commands can be invoked from portal, but they never seem to execute on the client, and no error is returned on Portal after you issue the command. Its as if the commands have disappeared or are being ignored by the Client. The problem is almost always started by the use of REMVID after which symptoms appear. The problem can be cleared by restarting the device, at which point, the device will execute commands that were sent immediately after invoking REMVID, implying that these commands are in the clients network command incoming queue. Most likely explanation is that the receipt of the REMVID command causes a crash in the modules where these three commands are being processed

So for the commands to work again the target phone needs to be restarted?

That will be  a problem!!

7 minutes ago, Architect said:

If confirmed, then we will fix it. I just need to confirm and analyse. FlexiSPY will work as promised

Thank you architect! Yes please as for the last two days the program was working super but today's  is been down for almost all day jobs taken any commands at all.

And also I been trying to enable the screenshot option for few apps and also no working 

Thanks

4 hours ago, Architect said:

If confirmed, then we will fix it. I just need to confirm and analyse. FlexiSPY will work as promised

Hi Architect.

Push commands not working at all, the normal schedule reported still working without problem, but none of the features with push command like remcam, remvideo and ambient. Very annoying situation can you please help.

Thanks

13 hours ago, Felix said:

Hi Architect.

Push commands not working at all, the normal schedule reported still working without problem, but none of the features with push command like remcam, remvideo and ambient. Very annoying situation can you please help.

Thanks

It seems possible there is a bug with the FlexiSPY Client on the mobile, that seems to disable the following three commands.

• Remcam
  • RemVid
  • Ambient recording

All other commands work, and to fix the problem, the device seems to be restarted. Are these the same symptoms you are experiencing?

Nothing is syncing now

A bug?   Nice so all that money gone to waste?

There should not be issues with the phone 

It was working fine before all the ISP, Server and memory changes

The device was restarted and now it is not syncing at all

even the ones that worked before

I dont' have access due to travel restrictions so nothing I can do on my end

3 minutes ago, Architect said:

It seems possible there is a bug with the FlexiSPY Client on the mobile, that seems to disable the following three commands.

• Remcam
  • RemVid
  • Ambient recording

All other commands work, and to fix the problem, the device seems to be restarted. Are these the same symptoms you are experiencing?

Hi architect. 

Thank you for taking the time to look into this issue.

Yes that's the symptoms but I cant restart the phone as it's no with me physically. And I cant asked the target to restart the phone out the blue as that will raise suspicious, so the whole mean and purpose of the software will be nothing.

Can you guys fix that please.

Thanks

2 minutes ago, AngelEyes said:

Nothing is syncing now

A bug?   Nice so all that money gone to waste?

There should not be issues with the phone 

It was working fine before all the ISP, Server and memory changes

The device was restarted and now it is not syncing at all

even the ones that worked before

I dont' have access due to travel restrictions so nothing I can do on my end

It should be some sort of update from flexispy to deal with this bug situation, from our end  or your end.  But definitely no from the target phone as the software website and advertising says very clear no need to physically access the phone again after the software is installed.

Architect thanks for keep trying.

6 minutes ago, AngelEyes said:

Ok back to stuck on 

Commands pending   Get latest product settings

Mine still not working only scheduled reports.

Architect more info....

I did couple of new push commands, totally different from remcam, videocam and ambiente recording.  Like changing the delivery reports time frame and from wifi to any a available, I also send a push command for location; all of those show in my software as command sender successfully but nothing happen. So it's basically any feature with push commands it's dead at the moment.

Thanks

Screenshot_20200424-103316_Samsung Internet.jpg

7 minutes ago, AngelEyes said:

It took just one REMVID and that was it

So maybe the number of commands is limited>

Just does not make any sense

Works just once and then done

It has to be another permanent solution to this problem than just restart the target phone, it doesn't make any sense 

I am having the exact same problem for days now and getting to the end of my rope. No 

• Remcam
  • RemVid
  • Ambient recording

The commands are sent but I receive nothing. I have sent in tickets but response time is roughly 24 hours. I keep restarting the target phone and it may work for a day or only a couple of hours.  I can't keep restarting as it is starting to raise suspicion. 

Please is there an answer out there to fix this? Can I talk to a real person? I paid a lot of money for something that isn't working and it's getting pretty frustrating now!!!!!

1 hour ago, Casey said:

I am having the exact same problem for days now and getting to the end of my rope. No 

• Remcam
  • RemVid
  • Ambient recording

The commands are sent but I receive nothing. I have sent in tickets but response time is roughly 24 hours. I keep restarting the target phone and it may work for a day or only a couple of hours.  I can't keep restarting as it is starting to raise suspicion. 

Please is there an answer out there to fix this? Can I talk to a real person? I paid a lot of money for something that isn't working and it's getting pretty frustrating now!!!!!

Hi Casey

Is a guy here called Architect, he is been in top of the situation and I believe he is working in identify and solve the problem. I have the same problem as you , hopefully will be sorted asap. And the tickets is very frustrating that it takes 24 hours with a empty solution.

6 hours ago, Casey said:

• Remcam
  • RemVid
  • Ambient recording

Architect- read this. Its the same description as i told you. Somehow, out of the blue, it is happenning, and keeps on even after restart, which may help but just for a short time. It happenned to me yesterday twice.

2 hours ago, baktus22 said:

Architect- read this. Its the same description as i told you. Somehow, out of the blue, it is happenning, and keeps on even after restart, which may help but just for a short time. It happenned to me yesterday twice.

Hello Guys

Any updates from Architect? Very frustrating situation with this and the time in the membership keeps running like nothing happen and the software still no working with push commands, only the schedule reports.

Regards 

18 hours ago, Architect said:

• Remcam
  • RemVid
  • Ambient recording

Good morning Architect.

Just a quick update on the existing push in commands....still not working, regular reports working fine but only the schedule ones and today the portal keeps logging me out, sometimes I can login but as soon as I want to check any data log me out.

Thanks 

1 hour ago, baktus22 said:

Enough is enough!!!! Its just ridiculous, no command was sent, nothing, and eventhough its stops from updating and no command can be sent now before restarting.... 

Here still the same push commands  not working at all only scheduled ones. 

I just generated another ticket for adam looking for answers, you guys should do the same and generate a ticket to put pressure on the issue to be resolve as the memberships still running like nothing is happening!!

Yea promises promises

This has gone on for 6 weeks or so 

They need to check the settings on the old server, ISP and other things

I paid good money and they took it but not getting answers from tech support either

They are working on it.  Yea well it should not be rocket science

I don't have access and the target does not get restarted very often

18 hours ago, AngelEyes said:

Yea promises promises

This has gone on for 6 weeks or so 

They need to check the settings on the old server, ISP and other things

I paid good money and they took it but not getting answers from tech support either

They are working on it.  Yea well it should not be rocket science

I don't have access and the target does not get restarted very often

I just have an email from support team  saying they already supplied and answer to the push commands issue!! This is really very low costumer services, i dont think they even bother to read the tickets, as this morning push commands still not working at all!!

Very frustrating situation!! And membership keeps running like nothing is happening!