Anyone getting an Answers here

AngelEyes

3 hours ago, Architect said:

Can you send me your account id by Private Message - I will debug this myself. Also, are you available to chat via Skype or other IM and what time zone are you in

I don't know how to PM you

Ambient is not working with Firefox still

Commands are going directly now without the warnings of up to one hour to reach device. 

I am West Coast US Time  PDT

I can send message to Support and give them the acct info for you 

17 minutes ago, AngelEyes said:

I don't know how to PM you

Commands are going directly now without the warnings of up to one hour to reach device. 

I am West Coast US Time  PDT

I can send message to Support and give them the acct info for you 

You say the commands are going thru - can you comfirm that they are also working as expected?

Just now, Architect said:

You say the commands are going thru - can you comfirm that they are also working as expected?

18 minutes ago, AngelEyes said:

Can you describe the problem to me. Is it the command is being accepted but not working, or command not going thru?

For video, the file formats are MP4 for Android and MOV for iPhone. 

Ambient audio is an AMR file.

Regarding playback, this is dependant on the applicatoin being able to support the file format. Im not sure exactly which filetypes each browser supports, so we just recommend using the VLC player so you dont have to configure browsers. There is no conversion of the file required.

However, it seems likely that extensions would be available for your browser of choice but its not something that is in our control to fix. 

Let me know if I misunderstand something

I use VLC and it does not convert the REMVID  

Also it only converts Ambient with Microsoft edge

I have to open 2 different browsers for Ambient and REMVID

If anyone knows of a browser that supports both converting that would be beneficial or of an extension to download and add that would be good too

I use it both on laptop and mobile. Mostly i use my mobile to download and listen. For the last few weeks, in order to download callrec and remvid, you have to press the download link for a few seconds and when a new window opens press download link. For ambient you can just press slightly on the download button and it will download right away

1 minute ago, AngelEyes said:

Nope  it was taking commands and now back to the message  It could take up to an hour to reach the target or whatever

This is really upsetting me  

I paid a great deal for something that does not work  at least less time than it does

Is it updating? Can you look at "ACCOUNT" and than press the "active" and you will see "device settings last update". What is written there?

On 4/21/2020 at 12:54 AM, AngelEyes said:

Nope  it was taking commands and now back to the message  It could take up to an hour to reach the target or whatever

This is really upsetting me  

I paid a great deal for something that does not work  at least less time than it does

Hi,

I think you have the same problem as baktus. I spoke to hiim tonite and we hope to have more information tomorrow. At this time, we still have not confirmed an actual problem, but we are getting closer.

Please understand, that from a technical point of view, unless we can reproduce a problem consistently, its very hard to fix. 

We are getting closer. Please be patient if you can

Just now, AngelEyes said:

I am trying to understand

Looks like the command prompts get stuck

Just making sure that I get what I paid for

I sympathise - my call tonite with Baktus has given me some more information to follow.  My first objective is to come up with a hypothesis for failure as there are many components to this function. Here is what my summary of the problem is following my chat with Baktus22. Does this seem accurate?

SYMPTOM: Everything works, except an intermittent problem with 3 commands - specifically REMVID, REMCAM, AMBIENT. The specific symptom is that these commands can be invoked from portal, but they never seem to execute on the client, and no error is returned on Portal after you issue the command. Its as if the commands have disappeared or are being ignored by the Client. The problem is almost always started by the use of REMVID after which symptoms appear. The problem can be cleared by restarting the device, at which point, the device will execute commands that were sent immediately after invoking REMVID, implying that these commands are in the clients network command incoming queue. Most likely explanation is that the receipt of the REMVID command causes a crash in the modules where these three commands are being processed