Anyone getting an Answers here

AngelEyes

I am sorry but I don't know enough to understand what that means yet. I am still trying to figure this all out. All I know now is that I can't even get the device to connect anymore. I am worried that when the phone did an update it may have found and removed flexispy but I am not sure.

I am sorry but I don't know enough to understand what that means yet. I am still trying to figure this all out. All I know now is that I can't even get the device to connect anymore. I am worried that when the phone did an update it may have found and removed flexispy but I am not sure.

6 minutes ago, Felix said:

Help....device settings.....device control...send immediate 

I have done that but nothing happens because the device won't connect. Syncing nor restarting works either. Not connected to target phone and don't understand why. 

14 minutes ago, Casey said:

I have done that but nothing happens because the device won't connect. Syncing nor restarting works either. Not connected to target phone and don't understand why. 

Casey at the moment push commands are dead on my end too...I did send a ticket but the slow response from the tech team means until probably tomorrow we will not have an answer and to be honest I dont hold my Hope's too high, so far the only person that i think is really trying to fix this is the architect here.

5 hours ago, Casey said:

I have sent him an email as well as posted many times and he has not addressed my situation personally. At a big loss. So frustrating. 

Yep another week gone by and still no changes

No replies, no help , no nothing

So I have read through this message thread. I have just started having problems with RemCam, etc. not functioning. But I have also been having issues since April 7 with no IM's (from any of the Apps: Messenger, Whatsapp, etc), No call recording. No VoIP recording, No Passcode log, and No app activity. Oddly many functions are still working correctly. App Screenshots is working. Photos and Videos is working. Web activity is working. And most of the things that are not working had worked fine from July 2019 until April 7. Passcode and App Activity have never worked since I installed the app. And RemVideo works about once or twice every  couple of months, with no real discernible pattern.  The target phone has not updated anything. But my greatest frustration is that I have filed several tickets with Tech Support outlining the problem. I NEVER get a response, at all, about anything. Nothing. Crickets. I tried the live chat function and immediately got a response: from sales! If I wanted to buy another product that wouldn't work, they were happy to help! But if I needed help getting the product I had already spent hundreds of dollars for... well that would need a tech support ticket (which of course I already had. With no response.) The sales person on chat assured me that she would personally forward my issue to tech support and get it expedited so I would get a response. I don't imagine I need to tell you that I still heard nothing back from anyone. So here's my issues:

1) I don't understand why multiple features of Flexispy simply stopped working after months of working fine? I have restarted the target device and tried every other thing I can think of to get it to work. Nothing.

2) I don't understand why tech support is only offered by sending messages, if no one is ever going to respond in any way to requests for help and info. I have read on here that many people get useless or bad info in response to tickets, but at least you are getting a reply. I get nothing. Ever.

3) I don't understand what it is possible to have staff people assigned to immediately respond to the chat feature on help for sales issues (clearly you want more customers to buy the product) but not for tech issues? I understand every issue can't be fixed immediately, but it would be nice to at least have someone listen to the issue and give some sort of reply, even if that is that you are working on it. Silence isn't much help.

Anyway, I'm not overly hopeful that I'll get any useful response here either. But I'm just growing increasingly frustrated that I am now more that six weeks into the product barely functioning at all and have not been able to get any help from anyone at Flexispy. Really disappointed at this point.

Sadly you are not the only one frustrated. I too have been having these problems with no suggestions that have worked. 

The responses that I have received from tickets are slow in coming and seem to be canned statements. Now it doesn't even work at all and I am being told that I need to pay again to have the software reinstalled. It has been only around 6 weeks that I originally had it installed and it only worked partially for about a week and escalated to nothing at all now. Some of the support people have acknowledged there is a problem and they are working on it and others just don't care it seems. I can see that there are several people unhappy right now, but no one knows what to do about it.

Hopefully someone will come up with a solution soon. A lot of money to spend for nothing.