Anyone getting an Answers here

AngelEyes

On 4/24/2020 at 11:30 PM, Felix said:

Mine still not working only scheduled reports.

Architect more info....

I did couple of new push commands, totally different from remcam, videocam and ambiente recording.  Like changing the delivery reports time frame and from wifi to any a available, I also send a push command for location; all of those show in my software as command sender successfully but nothing happen. So it's basically any feature with push commands it's dead at the moment.

Thanks

Screenshot_20200424-103316_Samsung Internet.jpg

Can you PM me your Licence Code. i will look at the logs

Apoligise for the problem you had over the weekend, but the situation remains the same, as we are still looking at it. Bear in mind that the last two days were holiday, and the covid situation means that the techical team are all working remotely.

My first task is to be able to reproduce the problem, and we have set up a S8 with OS8 as per one of the failing configurations. Will have to stress test this and if we can recreate the problem, I will update you

Just spend the day trying to recreate the problem.

This is not a solution, but I need you to try the folowing if the problem reoccurs

Can you send a debug request as follows from inside the device portal

HELP ->DEVICE SETTINGS -> TROUBLESHOOTING - > Request Debug Log

Wait 5 - 10 mins and retry Remvid.

Please let me know if this seems to allow you to do one Remvid

Nope same ole same ole

And you are right  can't keep restarting device

Defeats the whole purpose of having it 

Get latest product settings in Command prompts stops everything

Same error  command can take up to an hour before reaching target etc etc

I keep sending in tickets but getting nowhere. Told the same canned statements and that it is nothing wrong from their end. It used to work just fine. What is going on? Is someone actually trying to get to the bottom of the actual problem? How can I talk to a real person or in another way other than through tickets which take 24 hours?

Sooo aggravated! I'm having the exact same issues.... No push commands work whatsoever! Says the phone hasn't updated in over a day.... What???? This girl works hard for her money and can't waste on a program that will not work. Please fix! There is NO WAY possible I can restart the phone unless you want to add that into the program so we can do it remotely.

8 hours ago, Cher_ Here said:

Sooo aggravated! I'm having the exact same issues.... No push commands work whatsoever! Says the phone hasn't updated in over a day.... What???? This girl works hard for her money and can't waste on a program that will not work. Please fix! There is NO WAY possible I can restart the phone unless you want to add that into the program so we can do it remotely.

I'm working on it, and have isolated one part of the problem. The current lockdown has really slowed down how fast we can respond. I'm hoping to have some kind of answer for you by the end of the week. 

Regarding remote restarts, this, along with much better reliability is available for those who choose to root their devices. I understand that this is not always possible, but it is a choice for those who want better performance.

22 hours ago, Casey said:

I am unable to root as well .

Hello guys.

Ok from my end I tried couple of things and is been two days now working without problem.

1.  manage to have the target phone restarted

2. Before I send any new commands I wait for the ones that I send before when  it was not working to come through and actually all of them arrived, so I wait until it was not more commands to execute.

3. I disable the location feature.

4. I am send a new command for remvideo for a minute only. It work fine.

5. I change the delivery report method to any available every 2 hours.

6. I am avoiding to use remcam or ambient recording as for my it seem everything was trigger it by the remcam.

So far still working.

I hope that helps.

46 minutes ago, Felix said:

Hello guys.

Ok from my end I tried couple of things and is been two days now working without problem.

1.  manage to have the target phone restarted

2. Before I send any new commands I wait for the ones that I send before when  it was not working to come through and actually all of them arrived, so I wait until it was not more commands to execute.

3. I disable the location feature.

4. I am send a new command for remvideo for a minute only. It work fine.

5. I change the delivery report method to any available every 2 hours.

6. I am avoiding to use remcam or ambient recording as for my it seem everything was trigger it by the remcam.

So far still working.

I hope that helps.

I notice Ambient stops when target location goes haywire (100m or more from where it is) wonder if disabling that would help?

Some of us have little or no access to target

That was the whole idea

Turning on and off features is not feasible

Can't keep messing with things to see if this works, then try something else entirely

This is exhausting  Been going on for a very long time  .  New ISP, Servers, Memory and

very little if any support answers. 

They just need to fix it

• Like 1

I have also noticed when I use remcam and ambient, it messes up completely.... Nothing will work. Therefore I have stopped using those commands. Remvideo just started working for me last night and has not failed any today. It only works when sending a 2 minute command. 

Thank you for whatever you did. I would like to have all commands working as that is what I pay for... but something is better than nothing at the moment. 

I can't go the rooted route right now.... Wish I could but will wait and do so with the next phone upgrades.

On top of everything else, this morning it says the target phone is not connected. I know it did a schedule update in the early am. Could that be the problem? I have tried to resync several times but nothing. Enough already!

2 hours ago, Casey said:

FYI I was able to restart phone and it still won't connect to server. Sent in another ticket and did not even receive an acknowledgement email back. What is going on please?

Hi Guys.

It works for two days and now the same issue is back no remcam, remvideo push commands work, also I manage to the the device switch off and on again and still not working, very frustrating situation.

Money was debit in one go but software it's not working as it should be!!!!

As I note..after I realise the push commands for those features stop working, I send another push command requesting all the data in quee from the device and was delivery straight away.

Strange!!