DivaBlu

DivaBlu

I also have been having to re-sync after every command all week (I though it is because my renewal was coming up) and now Ambient is downloading as other not audio nothing will open it. Target is connected and restarted same with my device.

I received a response but it was still them telling me what I should do on my end, such as making sure the device is connected blah blah blah, rather than them correcting the issues they're having that are causing all these recent problems. It wasn't like this before, and since nothing has changed on my end, evidently it's something they've done or are doing. 

Meme probleme ca fait des semaines que mon s8 ne se connecte pas a votre serveur ambiant remcam location remvideo ne marchent pas toutes mes commandes se mettent en attente ! C est un problème lié a vos serveur j ai meme réinstaller flexi et majistik par un technicien qui ma dit  qu il pense que ca vient de vos serveurs !!! Et aucune réponse mis a part de l éteindre et rallumer le mobile de la part de l équipe technique c est du n importe quoi!! Donc arrêtez vos connerie et réparer tout ca au plus vite

Same problem it's been weeks that my s8 does not connect to your remcam ambient server remvideo rental do not work all my orders are put on hold! It is a problem related to your servers I even reinstall flexi and majistik by a technician who told me that he thinks it comes from your servers !!! And no response apart from turning it off and on again on the part of the technical team, that's nonsense !! So stop your bullshit and fix it as soon as possible

The commands and REMVID and AMBient don't work

I think the only 2 browsers supported are Chrome and Microsoft Edge.

It has been weeks since the program worked properly.  New Servers that could not handle and not

enough memory  Then added memory and the downloads don't work.

This is not acceptable. People pay for this service and we are not getting answers.

13 hours ago, DivaBlu said:

I received a response but it was still them telling me what I should do on my end, such as making sure the device is connected blah blah blah, rather than them correcting the issues they're having that are causing all these recent problems. It wasn't like this before, and since nothing has changed on my end, evidently it's something they've done or are doing. 

Yep they always say that. It is on their end not ours

Their servers, new memory etc  We are left in the cold without service and our money is gone.

No answers most of the time and they keep blaming the clients.  I know the target is connected.  It always is.

I am still having issues with push commands and lately with syncing too. Sometimes sync will push the push commands too and sometimes it will not. Phone is constantly connected and as of lately, sometimes sync will fail. Dashboard will update still despite delays so flexispy is still working on it. I seem to be having similar issues as everyone else.

On 4/8/2020 at 12:50 PM, DC1077 said:

I am having the same problem and have for weeks. Every command that is sent gets this message "It can take up to one hour for the commands to reach the target device and take effect"

I have to press the "Sync" tab on the dashboard to force the command to go through. 

My target phone is connected to WiFi almost 100% of the time so connectivity is not an issue. 

This has been going on for weeks on end

11 hours ago, MikeG said:

How do you synchronize manually? I am not the key me ...thanks

It depends which Version of the software you have. The "Sync" command was added sometime this past summer (around May or June of last year). Attached is where you would find the option to synchronize manually on your Dashboard, which is the green "Resync" button.

Capture+_2020-04-14-23-59-32~2.png

On 4/7/2020 at 11:42 AM, Architect said:

Ticket number please

I have been having the same issues. 

Very frustrating with the vague answers from customer support. I paid a good deal for this service did not realize I would be treated like I was the problem for having a issue even if it is on my end. good customer service is critical in a company

4 hours ago, MikeG said:

I have no update to do however my bone is 8 not 8.1 ..... I do not have the possibility to update ... how to do ..?

image.png.349b624a62523bca5be6e9b6ba816280.png

Do not worry about updating your Android Version! It is best to have an older Android Version in order for flexispy to work! I cannot upload a screenshot this time but on Dashboard in the box labeled "Product Info" right next to the one that I have already shared, there is "Version" which will tell you which Flexispy version you have. It will have a link to click informing you to update it you have an older version. You will have to uninstall and re-install from the target to update. If you do not see the sync button, then you will need to update in order to have this option. Honestly, if you are fine with how things are working, then there is no need to update. There are newer features in the newer versions of the software though.