DivaBlu

DivaBlu

Nothing is working. The very late responses keep telling me to keep powering the device on and off and make sure it's connected. I've done that 100 times and its not working. The device hasn't connected at all in 5 days and I continue to get canned responses to my issue. I'm asking for help from support and not getting any. This is very frustrating. 

28 minutes ago, DivaBlu said:

Nothing is working. The very late responses keep telling me to keep powering the device on and off and make sure it's connected. I've done that 100 times and its not working. The device hasn't connected at all in 5 days and I continue to get canned responses to my issue. I'm asking for help from support and not getting any. This is very frustrating. 

Ticket number please

55 minutes ago, AngelEyes said:

The server is slow still and not working

Commands not going thru

Missing info and contacts

Is anyone working on this?

Jus tested it and it seems to be fine. Will await more reports from other users with specifics

not sure if this will work for everybody, but it just worked for me with the push commands. I just did a remind for 2 min then hit sync right after and logged off.  Logged back on at 2 min, the video was there.  It worked for me everything since.

4 minutes ago, baktus22 said:

I dont understand,  cant they see that its not working correctly and stably? Most of the time commands cant be send and even trying to sync is not working. I am frustrated!!!!

We have spoken before and you do seem  to have experience so could I ask you  to please specify a test setup and protcol that will show this problem. I will have our test team try it.

It is of no benifit to us to have frustrated customers, but we have not seen this issue

I will try to explain what i am expriencing: the device is connected always. I know that. For a couple of weeks push commands dont pass immediately but only after pressing the sync button. For the last cople of days its getting worst as the device is not syncing always but sporadically, and sonetimes its not syncing for 15 min or more. And again, the device is connected to the internet so this is not the problem. Furthermore, if i was the only one the reports for such problems i would believe its something to do with my device, but there are other users that face the more or less same probkems. As my exprience with this app tells me that it has something to do with your server/s. Please check it.

I am having the same problems as baktus22. I am able to sync. Syncing is the only way that push commands can go through, which is tedious. This problem has been occuring for over a week now. I was hoping that it would eventually be all fixed.

I am having the same problem and have for weeks. Every command that is sent gets this message "It can take up to one hour for the commands to reach the target device and take effect"

I have to press the "Sync" tab on the dashboard to force the command to go through. 

My target phone is connected to WiFi almost 100% of the time so connectivity is not an issue. 

22 hours ago, jai said:

not sure if this will work for everybody, but it just worked for me with the push commands. I just did a remind for 2 min then hit sync right after and logged off.  Logged back on at 2 min, the video was there.  It worked for me everything since.

Where do you do a remind? I can't seem to find that command. 

1 hour ago, Architect said:

We had an out of memory exception error on the push server. It has been moved and more memory added. Let me know if you get this issue again along with a time and Ill look at the logs

Still fails to send push comnands without sync