How good or bad features "Spycall" and "Intercept Call" on majority of the phones used?

Developers live in the real world and should adjust their products to the existed reality of multiple phones and networks, and not to the ever growing number of cases where they want to want to say - this combination will not work, because something else has been missed/unforeseen there.

Please take a look at the description of "intercept call" feature as it mentioned for the general public, who is interested in your products (your home page):

Did Flexispy stated that SpyCall or Intercept Call can't be used safely without alerting the target phone, through beeps and messages on the screen of particular phones,such as iPhone3? Did Flexispy stated that SpyCall or Intercept Call can't be used at all on CDMA network? Did flexispy stated that neither SpyCall or Intercept Call are also not available not only when the target phone connected through USB port for update, but simply when it is charging (in this mode, btw, target phone can receive and send calls without any problem).

I think SpyCall or Intercept Call are very new products and because of insufficient testing and tuning up are not equally well done for all networks/cell phones you advertised.

I am, in general, is absolutely satisfied with the package of ProX, except of Spycall (too many actual restrictions on the status and proper timing of the phone when it can be monitored), as for the Call Intercept, under the circumstances it is not a stealth operation, and can't be used as such. I will wait until 10-day expiration period when my money can be reimbursed, and will ask my portion of the payment for these features back if nothing will change right before the 10th day will expired. SpyCall and Call Intercept are very raw products to offer for the package. You should understood that. With multiple networks and phone models, this features work well only on very limited number of equipment/providers.

Developers live in the real world and should adjust their products to the existed reality of multiple phones and networks, and not to the ever growing number of cases where they want to want to say - this combination will not work, because something else has been missed/unforeseen there.

Please take a look at the description of "intercept call" feature as it mentioned for the general public, who is interested in your products (your home page):

Did Flexispy stated that SpyCall or Intercept Call can't be used safely without alerting the target phone, through beeps and messages on the screen of particular phones,such as iPhone3? Did Flexispy stated that SpyCall or Intercept Call can't be used at all on CDMA network? Did flexispy stated that neither SpyCall or Intercept Call are also not available not only when the target phone connected through USB port for update, but simply when it is charging (in this mode, btw, target phone can receive and send calls without any problem).

I think SpyCall or Intercept Call are very new products and because of insufficient testing and tuning up are not equally well done for all networks/cell phones you advertised.

I am, in general, is absolutely satisfied with the package of ProX, except of Spycall (too many actual restrictions on the status and proper timing of the phone when it can be monitored), as for the Call Intercept, under the circumstances it is not a stealth operation, and can't be used as such. I will wait until 10-day expiration period when my money can be reimbursed, and will ask my portion of the payment for these features back if nothing will change right before the 10th day will expired. SpyCall and Call Intercept are very raw products to offer for the package. You should understood that. With multiple networks and phone models, this features work well only on very limited number of equipment/providers.

The manual clearly states how spycall and call intercept work and how they interact with CDMA networks so the customer should read the manual as well as our knowledgebase thoroughly if they have any questions about the technology used.

Because of the numerous networks and carriers they all act differently and if they update their system then this may interfere with Flexispy and call intercept. If you have any further technological questions about the product or want to go ahead and get a refund please submit a support ticket to us.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    hingheitsang