Need a Solution ASAP.

DC1077

My target phone updated to OS 10 over 3 months ago but Ambient Recording continued to function, however I did lose Call Recording. This last weekend I updated to the most recent version of the FlexiSpy software after reading on the FlexiSpy website that the new version supports both call recording and ambient recording on OS 10. After updating I also lost ambient recording. I have been back and forth with customer support with no help. I have repeatedly asked for a link to download the last version of the software to at least try and get back ambient recording. I have yet to get any acknowledgement of that request. I am a paying customer for well over a year now and I feel like it is a valid request that we at least try that option to restore the features I have paid for. All I am asking for is the use of basic features that are advertised as available. 

I need ambient recording to work. 

5 hours ago, Architect said:

Ive replied on your ticket

I've gotten replies, I just haven't gotten a solution. I was told to try different settings which didn't work. I emailed back letting you know it didn't work and again asked if I could download the previous version that did allow me to use Ambient Recording on OS 10. 

Just now, Architect said:

I dont know why you are not seeing my reply, but I am going to organise access to older versions of the sofware - however, we have not made changes to any of the Ambient recording code in these releases.

Lets debug this together

Thank you, any help will be greatly appreciated. I am happy to try anything and work to get this fixed. 

One other issue I didn't mention but would like to resolve is that not all text/SMS post to the dashboard. For example, the text conversation between my phone and my target phone never post. I can see from the keylogs that texts are typed to other people as well but the conversation never posts. I'll send a ticket on this as well. 

14 hours ago, DC1077 said:

One other issue I didn't mention but would like to resolve is that not all text/SMS post to the dashboard. For example, the text conversation between my phone and my target phone never post. I can see from the keylogs that texts are typed to other people as well but the conversation never posts. I'll send a ticket on this as well. 

Do you have unrestricted access to this device? 

If so, we can set up a chat session to carry out remote testing and debugging?

8 hours ago, Architect said:

Do you have unrestricted access to this device? 

If so, we can set up a chat session to carry out remote testing and debugging?

It'll be a few days before I have unrestricted access. Can we set up a chat session so I can reach out as soon as I have it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...